Live Compilation Idea?

abrandnewname

I'd like to make a compilation of every Linkin Park song live up to date. I'd like to see if anyone would want to help make up a setlist, and throw some ideas back and forth.

Let me know what you guys think? I'll keep posting regularly with set ideas and questions.

Edited by abrandnewname

I was thinking more of audio, I have like every Linkin Park performance that is released.

Damn, congrats to you. I tried collecting every bootleg, etc., and I eventually just said forget it and deleted it off of my external hard drive. I'm just gonna stick to the officially released LP stuff.

Damn, congrats to you. I tried collecting every bootleg, etc., and I eventually just said forget it and deleted it off of my external hard drive. I'm just gonna stick to the officially released LP stuff.

totally off topic, but did you also delete the recs froms shows you attended?

totally off topic, but did you also delete the recs froms shows you attended?

Since Bamboozle was my 1st show and it was before DSP's existed, I decided to keep that recording, mostly because of the nostalgia and because it's just a great recording in general. I still kept every DSP that was released, because those were official releases from the band and I enjoy them. I didn't keep NYC 2010 or SSMF 2013 stuff because there were never full sources of those shows and I hate having incomplete shows or songs that cut in and out from different sources, etc. I have now downloaded the Darien Center 2014 source because it's full show and the quality is great. If full source recordings become available for Mansfield, Holmdel or Wantagh, I will keep those as well, but only if they are full sources, like I said before.

Edited by Geki

Since Bamboozle was my 1st show and it was before DSP's existed, I decided to keep that recording, mostly because of the nostalgia and because it's just a great recording in general. I still kept every DSP that was released, because those were official releases from the band and I enjoy them. I didn't keep NYC 2010 or SSMF 2013 stuff because there were never full sources of those shows and I hate having incomplete shows or songs that cut in and out from different sources, etc. I have now downloaded the Darien Center 2014 source because it's full show and the quality is great. If full source recordings become available for Mansfield, Holmdel or Wantagh, I will keep those as well, but only if they are full sources, like I said before.

having a tiny fragment or a really bad source is, I admit, not worth the effort of storing away and backing up.

would have been really shocked if you;d gotten rid of your nostalgia recs though :P

having a tiny fragment or a really bad source is, I admit, not worth the effort of storing away and backing up.

would have been really shocked if you;d gotten rid of your nostalgia recs though :P

Yeah, I couldn't part with some of those. Haha. I think I might re-download some old shows and bootlegs and stuff, just not EVERY one.

so about the Live Compilation stuff, we should make some list about every LP song they played.

then all members who want to participate in it, should vote their favorite three performances of each song, so we can have list of all the favorite performances and choose the one who is the most-liked. after that it's time to build a setlist based on the collection of the chosen songs, we could collect all ideas there too. it could become a 6 hours concert, or just some compilation including three totally different concerts. it's much work, but if it works this time, it could come out pretty well...

You should make it a lot more easier for people to answer, no one want to fill enormous list at once. Make it weekly, one week for every album choices, and another week for non-studio albums tracks or covers etc..

I'd like to make a compilation of every Linkin Park song live up to date. I'd like to see if anyone would want to help make up a setlist, and throw some ideas back and forth.

Let me know what you guys think? I'll keep posting regularly with set ideas and questions.

I want to divide each set into Acts like they do now.

Here's all I came up with for Act I so far

Mashup Intro

Guilty All The Same

Wake 2.0/Given Up

Lying From You

I have idea add figure 09