2014.08.24 - Toronto, CA, Air Canada Centre

RogueSoul

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the show tonight pretty boring actually and end up so fast, around 1.35 hr

otherwise I need to hear Withyou, APFMH and Forgotten even not playing though. :(

Too bad that the band doesn't care about the hardcore fans they give us the middle finger most of the time, it shouldn't be that hard to open a space in the set for 2 songs to please the hardcore fans but Mike is really worried that a poppy stupid casual fan won't sing along to Across The Line, Dedicated, And One, Part of Me or any other song that WE love.

Sure we can meet up to trading master tape as well..... I stood and hang my camcorder on one hand for 1.30 hr lol I recorded from the left angle Sec 307 otherwise, how's your so far ?

LOL I sat some parts and stood on some parts, had my Digicam on my one hand for the duration of the Set :D.

I also recorded from the Left angle, from Section 306.

The video is kinda blurry, but that's normal :(

Mine is split into 4 720p MOV files, and all 4 of them together are 13.2 GB in size :lol:

The first file lasts from the intro to the middle of Wastelands, where I accidently pressed the "stop recording" button. I managed to record again (2nd file) from Part of Wastelands to the ending of Final Masquerade (My Digicam can only record for 30 minutes at a time, as I just found out xD). I started recording again (3rd file) from Mike's Solo medley to Faint (I stopped recording after faint to Save space, since I don't film the Encore break.). I finally snagged a 4th recording file from Lost in the Echo to bleed it out to the end of the show.

The Video quality is kinda bad since it's the zoom part, and the Audio is reasonable at points, also. It's quite shaky at times.

That shall be your basic source info for now

So unbelievably disappointed that I couldn't make it to the show... REALLY hoping they fulfill their promise of a full fledged Canadian tour sometime in the near future. Hopefully next time with Keys To The Kingdom and A Line In The Sand in the setlist.

Hey, sounds good enough for us! Both sources sound great. I added the info to the show page for them. Thanks for being the first audience video recordings of the tour. Two at one show is pretty cool.

I might release my source if I know how to make a torrent and upload it and stuff :P

the camera I used is actually a Canon PowerShot A1400, it wasn't a Panasonic:

http://www.canon.ca/inetCA/en/products?m=gp&pid=20656#_030

If you're wondering about the total time of the footage, here it is:

The first file is 27 Minutes and 37 Seconds, The 2nd file is 29 minutes, 03 seconds, The 3rd file is 15 Minutes and 23 seconds and the last file is 24 Minutes and 08 Seconds, so this should create a total time of 95 Minutes and 71 Seconds (according to Calculator lol)

I advise you to not release your video yet...trade the master to Yeast and then release yours so we don't have to beg someone else to record the tour so that we can get Yeast's recording lol

If you're serious, then I'll tell Lexx :lol:

so I should trade my Digicam files to Yeast for another recording?

It's an ongoing joke here. Apparently it exists but no one has it.

Oh. Well, there's a 15 sec vid on YT.

Audio's fake, vid's real.The audio is the version on the EP with static overlaying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9MaPKqQCjQ

Phoenix can be seen to the right. Before anybody says this is fake, Phoenix left the band around the recording of HT. He was in the band in 1998/99.

Edited by irresistiblecookie

Oh. Well, there's a 15 sec vid on YT.

Audio's fake, vid's real.The audio is the version on the EP with static overlaying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9MaPKqQCjQ

Phoenix can be seen to the right. Before anybody says this is fake, Phoenix left the band around the recording of HT. He was in the band in 1998/99.

Sorry, that's fake. Pretty hard to fool us lol. That's an easy show to spot. http://lplive.net/shows/db/2000andearlier/20001110 Yes that's Phoenix, he rejoined them in October. This show was in November 2000.

No Xero footage is out and it will likely never come out. We've tried over the years and have had zero leads for it. If we had it, we'd release it ASAP. I think it's pretty much a useless attempt now sadly.

Sorry, that's fake. Pretty hard to fool us lol. That's an easy show to spot. http://lplive.net/shows/db/2000andearlier/20001110 Yes that's Phoenix, he rejoined them in October. This show was in November 2000.

No Xero footage is out and it will likely never come out. We've tried over the years and have had zero leads for it. If we had it, we'd release it ASAP. I think it's pretty much a useless attempt now sadly.

Dang. That didn't look like Chester when I first saw it.

Has anyone asked Mike or someone at M&G's?

Edited by irresistiblecookie

Hey, sounds good enough for us! Both sources sound great. I added the info to the show page for them. Thanks for being the first audience video recordings of the tour. Two at one show is pretty cool.

UPDATE !!

I used JVC Everio GZ-MS215SAG

Thank you buddies, I just synced my original videos from camcorder's memory to my laptop though but, unfortunately ... I have something mistake from last night.....

Blackout

Papercut

Rebellion

Runaway

Wastelands

Castle of the glass

that's mean those 6 songs wasn't record from last night cause, the security guards stood behind me for awhile (15mins) otherwise I started to recorded again from the end of "Castle of the glass" till the end of the last song +plus encore.

totally size 5.19GB

So sorry you guys for the bad news, I felt badly too.

Edited by tonytoronto