Good reasons to join lpu?

Alexonlyalex

I want to join lpu next month and I want to know some reasons (to except lpu fanpack) why did you joined the club. Also I would like to know what does annoying you in or on lpu.

Does somebody know metclub(metallicas fan club)? A friend is member there for like 10 years, he says that lpu is acctually pretty bad and they don't really take care of lp fans.

What can you say about these thoughts?

i would join the LPU as soon as they start touring again or when they release the new album

dont join now

LP news is slow right now.

ive been a member since '06. its okay... but honestly the only good things are pre sales and newsletters...imo

Im from germany and if they gonna be on rock am ring(im park) or something like that, I want to be sure that I will get ticket through LPU (because of M&G). Thats acctually the reason why I want to join the club. the lpu fan pack is nice but not really important for me.

you can chat with some LP members to times per year

and..

and..

emmm

meet and greetS?

thats all, the cd sucks, the design of the shirt is bad..

True. I joined for Meet, that's all..Not worth buying ful lpackage if you're from Europe. Buy online only :)

The community is the only reason I rejoined the LPU this year. There really is no point to join it in my opinion. They say you get all this exclusive stuff, when you really don't. Especially this year, mmm...cookies is nothing special and you can just download it, same as Lockjaw and Crawling. I don't wear the LPU shirts ever and the rest of the package is for like middle schoolers generally.

I had an account, it expieed like 3 weeks ago... I dont know when im gonna join again (I got the activation code though)

the only thing that I like about it are the newsletters... I dont use the email, forum.. and seldomly buy something out of the tiny store they have... but I like the shirts :P

Even if you don't like the packages or think the exclusive stuff is exclusive anymore etc, i still think if your a massive Lp fan then you should join.

It's the official fan club of the band and is full (well mostly full) of similar minded people. Everyone on there loves a chat about anything Lp related. I'd never not be a member for any reason.

I wouldn't let the material things put you off.

Just go for it...

• 1 month later...

Even if you don't like the packages or think the exclusive stuff is exclusive anymore etc, i still think if your a massive Lp fan then you should join.

It's the official fan club of the band and is full (well mostly full) of similar minded people. Everyone on there loves a chat about anything Lp related. I'd never not be a member for any reason.

I wouldn't let the material things put you off.

Just go for it...

but see you can just go to a PUBLIC forum about LP or just go to the linkinpark.com forums and do that.

Everyone on there and HERE LPL loves to chat about LP related things

so yeah. I mean the LPU has DEF stepped up with this March Madness thing.

But id say wait for now. lol