LP - 19.08.2014 - Wantagh, NY (Carnivores Tour)

Geki

Anyone attending the show in Wantagh? I have pit for this show, which I couldn't be more happy about. I am going to get to the venue super early and make sure I am on the bar at this show. It's cool that they never had a pit before Hurricane Sandy, but now they made one, and the pit is decent sized too, unlike Mansfield's pit which is super small. Hopefully Rakim will also come out and do GATS with LP at this show too because he is from Long Island.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why do you say that?

2012 had seats, but this year there is a pit. All pit tickets will be standing.

Ah that makes sense, because I was viewing a seating chart for the venue but it was probably before hurricane sandy. I'm glad it's all standing. See you guys there!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone attended a concert here? how's the venue?

I saw Carlos Santana here and go to a show here pretty muc every other year. Its amazing. Anywhere you sit is good because the sound jsut hits you right in the face. Plus if you got time. Hit the beach, because its right next to a beach, which is where alot of ppl go to listen to the shows.