"ROADS UNTRAVELED" featured in "Need For Speed" movie

Stranger

Am I the only one who thinks the plot of the movie sucks dick? Even the NFS games plot is better, Most Wanted (the older one) has the best plot of NFS games in my opinion. And Roads Untraveled seems (I didn't see the movie yet) to not fit in the movie.

IMO, i love the movie plot and ROADS UNTRAVELED fit the scene. if you watch it, you'll understand what i'm saying. :)

Hahah, i never watch any NFS trailer. i just won a pair of tix and watched it. i was like, "This is better than F&F". that's my opinion. :)

Wooow, better than F&F, that's the best car movie series of all time IMO, and you say NFS is better. That's a great motivation to watch the movie :) And btw, I feel very sad that Paul Walker is dead, so there probably won't be next F&F movie that includes Brian without someone else acting him.

Wooow, better than F&F, that's the best car movie series of all time IMO, and you say NFS is better. That's a great motivation to watch the movie :) And btw, I feel very sad that Paul Walker is dead, so there probably won't be next F&F movie that includes Brian without someone else acting him.

First of all, that's my opinion. Maybe different people will have different point-of-view. hahaha. but all i can say is "More Car scene, less talk/drama". Rate: 8/10