Concert For The Philippines Download (TV Version)

hahninator

On the night of the 15th, AXS TV broadcasted a 60 minute special about Linkin Park's Concert For The Philippines in January 2014 (show page here). From Club Nokia in Los Angeles, the show featured special guests collaborating with Linkin Park during their set as well as a nice lineup of opening bands (Heart, The Offspring, Bad Religion, and The Filharmonic).

The download of the broadcast is now available for fans. It includes what was broadcasted of the Linkin Park set, with the commercials and other bands being cut out. Unfortunately, only six of the twelve LP songs were shown. In our forums, rips of the webcast (the full show in varying quality) are circulating.

(Qwerty95k made this video of the

, with just the LP songs)

SETLIST:

01. One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

02. CASTLE OF GLASS (w/ Ann and Nancy Wilson)

03. What I've Done (w/ Mike Einziger)

04. In The End (w/ Mike Einziger)

05. BURN IT DOWN

06. Bleed It Out (Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Travis Barker + Rob Drum Solos; Ext. Outro)

HDTV .ts (1080i) 3.37 GB (torrent from LPL) | DOWNLOAD | (LP only!)

HDTV .ts (1080i) 6.09 GB (torrent from LPL) | DOWNLOAD | (Full Special)

*Note: This download is the AXS TV broadcast, not the video MFR uploaded to YouTube.

Show page

Thanks to -Nick- for the quick turnaround on this recording! Enjoy!

Thanks Posted Image

Any chance to upload the full broadcasted on dimeadozen or somewhere else?

If there's sufficient interest for the full broadcast, sure. The performances weren't exactly great IMO, but if people want them...

Could you PLEASE LPL rip the audio of the original file? 320 kbps mp3 would be very appreaciated! thanks.

The audio in this file is exactly the same as the original, so a rip from it should suffice.

I second that.. and on Rutracker, please?

If I do upload it, it'll be on dime.

I think DIME is a great tracker for live music, cause they actually care about quality with their strict rules.

Rutracker is good too, but honestly that site is in Russian, I'd probably never post the torrent there if I can't even read the rules etc. most of the stuff ends up on rutracker eventually so don't worry.

I think DIME is a great tracker for live music, cause they actually care about quality with their strict rules.

Rutracker is good too, but honestly that site is in Russian, I'd probably never post the torrent there if I can't even read the rules etc. most of the stuff ends up on rutracker eventually so don't worry.

This.

That's cool :) my system accepts Dime too ;)

I guess you don't know what I mean, I'm talking about the people that sell shows over websites, ebay etc.

I think it was in 2005 when Nick seed a LP demo compilation (HT EP, 2 track and 9 track I think) on Dime. I think it was the only place he ever seeded it and shortly afterwards it appeared in Japanese bootleg stores and is still for sale today.

If they are selling their own recordings that's fine but making money off of that is just not cool.

LINKIN PARK / Game Xero = Rare Compilation G070620 A-tera 3000Y/3150Y(w/tax) (1CDR) "Hybrid Theory - Demo 1999" 01.Esaul (A Place For My Head) 02.Superxero (By Myself) "Hybrid Theory EP" 03.Carousel 04.Technique 05.Step Up 06.And One 07.High Voltage 08.Part Of Me / Ambient "Demo tracks sent to recordong company in 1999" 09.Untitled (In The End) 10.Points Of Authority 11.Superxero (By Myself) 12.Crawling 13.Carousel 14.Part Of Me 15.And One 16.Rhinestone (Forgotten) 17.Esaul (A Place For My Head) "Ozzfest 2000 Sampler track" 18.Now I See (With You)

I guess you don't know what I mean, I'm talking about the people that sell shows over websites, ebay etc.

I think it was in 2005 when Nick seed a LP demo compilation (HT EP, 2 track and 9 track I think) on Dime. I think it was the only place he ever seeded it and shortly afterwards it appeared in Japanese bootleg stores and is still for sale today.

If they are selling their own recordings that's fine but making money off of that is just not cool.

Well, profiting an LPL Source master is one thing :P but I would personally accept Live show bootlegs recorded by the companies themselves, like "Castle of Sonic for Example" but it's only the gullible that even but the Demo albums from Bootleg (is that it?)

Some labels like Sylph for example produce original content, while others obviously sell downloaded shows with shitty artwork.

And some also sell bootlegs of Demos and official content.

And back in 2013, I got this bootleg DVD from "Rock Tapes" at a Walmart store and it contained a 480p/360p Quality rip of the Madrid 2010 show, which I plan on Sharing. The DVD was called "Shadow Of The Day - Live 2010.

I also keep seeing Bootlegs of the shows from Libson 2012 and Michigan 2007