Linkin Park adds two Russia dates in June

SergSlim

The TF3 show was a free public show to anyone attending in Red Square, so they could do that if they wanted.

not "anyone" but "those who won tix on the "Radio NRJ"'s stupid competitions, like "first 200 persons who will take photo in transformer's costume, will get tix" or "let a thousand people held a circle on the rollers, and only 100 of them receive tickets", or "we'll say the code live on air at random time, and first 100 who will fill a form (name/surname/email/code from radio) will get tix". and don't forget, LP isn't format for NRG radio, it's not dance music (at least they wasn't in 2011). So - It wasn't easy at all.

And don't forget - Russia is VERY big, and in every corner there's a fans. Personally, I've traveled 2,5 days on the train to get there, and the same to get back home. And, because they've announced it too late, I had to buy the worst place in the train.

Edited by ivan_astahov

Congrats Russian community! I see few free dates from 02/06 to 05/06, might be - Ukraine and Romania B)

There will only be one show in that gap, probably on the 4th. The band avoids playing 3 shows in a row whenever possible these days.

Hopefully they add some more shows after Download, because otherwise they're only playing 9 or 10 shows right now.

There will only be one show in that gap, probably on the 4th. The band avoids playing 3 shows in a row whenever possible these days.

Hopefully they add some more shows after Download, because otherwise they're only playing 9 or 10 shows right now.

I get the feeling they'll add dates on the 6th and 11th and then that'll be it.

• 2 months later...

I applied for MFR volunteering in Moscow and got picked along 10 other people out of 100s of applications. So it looks like I'm going to Russia for a show, even though I didn't plan to do so few days ago. I didn't think I was going to be picked for MFR so early, remembering as I was picked for volunteering in Ukraine and got the email about it on the day of the show, and read it after the show happened....

• 1 month later...

Added opening band to the show pages.

"Animal ДжаZ"

Should I write their name only in English letters? Cause they use this rus/eng combo even in English version of their site, so I'm not sure how exactly they would spell it in pure English, though, I might guess it would be "Animal JazZ"