Linkin Park Meteora Metallic Gold 2x Vinyl LP

Mr_wil5on

The Reissued Pressing of Meteora is up at Hot Topic. These are limited to 1500 and I'm pretty sure they will run out faster than the Hybrid Theory Clear one's. Get on it Guys ;)

Meteora Metallic Gold 2x Vinyl LP Hot Topic Exclusive

Posted Image

EDIT: As per a Hot Topic Insider, there are currently less than 400 LEFT!!! there selling pretty quick :P

Edited by ---Woco21---

How the eff did these sell out so quickly. I have been checking the hot topic site every day for the past month (since they were due to be listed half a month ago). So they go online and have already sold out. Just checked on eBay and minimum with shipping here is $82AUD. Unbelievable.

How the eff did these sell out so quickly. I have been checking the hot topic site every day for the past month (since they were due to be listed half a month ago). So they go online and have already sold out. Just checked on eBay and minimum with shipping here is $82AUD. Unbelievable.

We informed everyone at lpcatalog about the postponed release to 31.12 then we got heads up from our user that they put it for sale a day before, 30.12 that is. We informed everyone so people who seen it should have bought their copy.

Story 1: My wife has been sad that one of my Christmas presents still hasn't come in yet. She said the person she purchased it from had a 'set back'. After Christmas, she kept asking if I wanted to know what it was and I would tell her no.

Story 2: I went to buy the Gold Meteora Vinyl and was so bummed that they were sold out already.

Stories Combined: My wife told me yesterday that my Christmas present was the Gold Meteora Vinyl but she ordered it on eBay BEFORE it's release date. Apparently (seeing how it was delayed on Hot Topic) that is why it didn't come before Christmas, but should be shipping out soon.

So...it looks like a got a copy after all!

Edited by LPFreak64

Story 1: My wife has been sad that one of my Christmas presents still hasn't come in yet. She said the person she purchased it from had a 'set back'. After Christmas, she kept asking if I wanted to know what it was and I would tell her no.

Story 2: I went to buy the Gold Meteora Vinyl and was so bummed that they were sold out already.

Stories Combined: My wife told me yesterday that my Christmas present was the Gold Meteora Vinyl but she ordered it on eBay BEFORE it's release date. Apparently (seeing how it was delayed on Hot Topic) that is why it didn't come before Christmas, but should be shipping out soon.

it sounds like she bought a presale to a resell?

Why is a 36-minute album being pressed on two records? That's dumb as hell.

I think the OP is incorrect with the 2x vinyls because HT website doesn't say 2 vinyls and it only shows 1 vinyl in the image on the HT website. The image in the OP is probably just showing off the front and the back artwork of the vinyl.

To all LP Collectors, seems someone got mad they flooded orders at HT and some of the Vinyl came with deep cuts like made with a Box Cutter as seen:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hot Topic offered me a refund, but the fact that a few have been damaged like this before reaching its destination is just unacceptable...

Edited by ---Woco21---

To all LP Collectors, seems someone got mad they flooded orders at HT and some of the Vinyl came with deep cuts like made with a Box Cutter as seen:

Hot Topic offered me a refund, but the fact that a few have been damaged like this before reaching its destination is just unacceptable...

oof!

that genuinely hurts to look at..

An update to my story: I got it in! It was the HT Gold Edition! It IS 2 Vinyls just like the OP stated, which is VERY weird. I did not notice any box cutter damage on mine, so it looks like only a few were damaged.