Infected Mushroom Covers Linkin Park

rav0k

You'd think people would get used to the modifying of song titles for remixes after Reanimation. They know the title it's in the tags.

Reanimation was 11 years ago. And this is just misspelled, Reanimation titles use symbols and numbers.

ARGUMENT INVALID.

Reanimation was 11 years ago. And this is just misspelled, Reanimation titles use symbols and numbers.

ARGUMENT INVALID.

So they aren't allowed to reinterpret a title (WHICH THEY HAVE IN THE TAGS) without it looking like it should be on Reanimation?

If they can spell Infected Mushrooms then I'm sure they can spell Habit. It's a reinterpretation they're allowed to mess with the title (AND IT'S IN THE TAGS BUT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO IGNORE THAT).

The whole ''breaking A habit'' thing does annoy me, but I know better than to complain about it in this thread. I just won't listen to the cover. I've never liked a cover of a LP song anyways, but this sounds decent except for that part.

You'd think people would get used to the modifying of song titles for remixes after Reanimation. They know the title it's in the tags.

You obviously don't realize the historical trend of n00b LP fans (un-ironically) spelling "Habit" as "Habbit" dating back 10 and a half years. It was one of the ways you could instantly and accurately judge someone's intelligence level on the old LP.com message boards. It was like a meme before anybody actually used the word "meme." Whether intentional on Infected Mushroom's part or not, it's VERY reasonable for a Linkin Park fan to instantly facepalm at "Habbit."