"WE ARE LPU" - New Merch

Stranger

Posted Image

Presenting our newest merchandise offering, \"WE ARE LPU\" available today exclusively on the LPU store.
The WE ARE LPU merchandise is available in 3 limited edition items:

WE ARE LPU - Unisex Zip Hoodie
WE ARE LPU - Ladies Tank Top
WE ARE LPU - Button Pack

We are also offering these items in 2 special bundles:
WE ARE LPU Bundle - Ladies Edition
- Unisex Zip Hoodie
- Women Tank Top
- Button Pack
- + 1 mystery gift
**First 30 orders will receive a super limited edition LP Recharge Rubble Pack.**

WE ARE LPU Bundle - Men Edition
- Unisex Zip Hoodie
- Button Pack
- + 1 mystery gift
**First 30 orders will receive a super limited edition LP Recharge Rubble Pack.**

All bundle orders will receive a mystery gift. The first 30 orders of the bundles above will also recieve a super limited \"LP Recharge Rubble Pack\"

Posted Image

-LPU HQ

Edited by Stranger

I don't think I'd wear that tank top, not exactly an exciting colour is it?

Ten years ago they had a great LPU strappy top/fitted girls hoodie which I loved/lived in and I would probably still wear now if it still fit or hadn't faded.

What's the price for the bundle? I'm not in the LPU at the moment, it ran out in July and I can't afford to renew yet.

Edited by Kirstie

Woah... $82. :huh:

I love how people that aren't in the LPU can buy stuff from the LPU store. Makes no sense.

is it not cheaper for members?

surely if you're going to pay ~$80 for a shirt, you'd at least pay ~$60 for all the other stuff, pre-sales, early entry, etc.

I think that's just the price unless they give out a discount code.

I wonder what shipping costs would be to the UK?

When I bought Mike's remix DC shoes (years and years ago) I also had to pay a £12 import fee on top of the colossal cost of the shoes* so ever since I'd get LPU Merch sent to me via an american friend who would rebox to look like a present. ^_^

*totally worth it, still have both pairs and love them to death

my cousin lives in England and i use to, he pays for import on stuff even on t shirts from lpu and i use to to. i live in wales[in uk] now since iv moved i haven't had to pay import tax even on mikes dc shoes wales has no fee on imports so im happy i don't have to pay the extra now