Mike's Dead By Sunrise Update

hahninator

Can't wait!!!!

Hope Chester's album is truly going to released this time!!!!

However, in Sep????

I guess LP's album won't come out this year...............

LP could release the album before DBS comes out, do PR09, then take a break for DBS.

I'm pretty sure that Chester said he wouldn't put touring with DBS in front of LP (check the news archive, I'm pretty sure there's something to that effect). Another thing to throw into the persuasion is that Dead By Sunrise is also Julien-K, who are releasing an album. It's more important for them to tour for their record than tour for Chester's album. And it doesn't seem to make sense to have JK open for DBS, if anyone's thinking that. Chester will most likely overshadow them and they would be playing 2 sets then, which is an exhausting task.

And yeah, the CD looks like and 8. I'm just interested because it gives us some more info on what little info there is for these songs.

LP could release the album before DBS comes out, do PR09, then take a break for DBS.

I'm afraid that when LP release the album, there won't be any breaks for a year.

Maybe for example Julien-K will tour at spring and summer, LP will participate in some summer rock festivals, then in September Chester will release DBS album and tour for a month or two, and then in November or December 2009 LP will release their album

:wacko:

I'm afraid that when LP release the album, there won't be any breaks for a year.

Maybe for example Julien-K will tour at spring and summer, LP will participate in some summer rock festivals, then in September Chester will release DBS album and tour for a month or two, and then in November or December 2009 LP will release their album

This is how I see it playing out exactly. Debut a few new LP songs this summer (lets be realistic, 1, MAYBE 2) then let Chester do some DBS once the LP album is done and being pressed and such, then release the album in late 2009.

Well it's confirmed now that LP's playing shows in July/August, and Chester and Mike have both said within the past couple weeks that the DBS album will probably be out in September. I think this just proves my point, or perhaps the Europe festivals will be like Summer Sonic was in '06 and just be a break from recording.