South American Tour DSPs

lpu9

The DSPs (Digital Souvenir Packages) for the 2012 South American Tour are now posted on the LP DSP website at http://downloads.linkinpark.com/.

SHOWS:

05.10.2012 Buenos Aires, AR [Released Oct. 17th]

07.10.2012 São Paulo, SP [Released Oct. 18th]

08.10.2012 Rio de Janeiro, RJ [Released Oct. 19th]

10.10.2012 Rio de Janeiro, RJ [Released Oct. 23rd]

12.10.2012 Porto Alegre, RS [Released Oct. 23rd]

EDIT: Pooch confirms the two Mexico shows will have DSPs as well.

I hope they include the crowd noise a little more on the mix for these one, if the crowds have been that nuts, they deserve a good sounding DSP, including the WHOLE atmosphere.

I like alot of the DSP mixes post-2008, but the crowd needs including on these ;)

I hope they include the crowd noise a little more on the mix for these one, if the crowds have been that nuts, they deserve a good sounding DSP, including the WHOLE atmosphere.

I like alot of the DSP mixes post-2008, but the crowd needs including on these ;)

that's what I told pooch,I listen DSP to check crowd's response

Can't wait to hear these crowds.

Me too! I wish Pooch would mix the crowd levels louder instead of only being able to hear the people at the start & end of a song. Especially when you see a show like Rock in Rio where the people are loud as hell and then suddenly inaudible on the DSP. The mixes sound excellent otherwise :)

xD basecamp is a scrambled mess, they're missing two shows from HC tour and they already uploaded mexico city show. xD i'm wondering how much these shows will take to pop up

Not Basecamp's fault with Vancouver: Pooch told me that the mixing crew messed up the mixing for that show "epicly".

xD basecamp is a scrambled mess, they're missing two shows from HC tour and they already uploaded mexico city show. xD i'm wondering how much these shows will take to pop up

With two shows is the escambau

If you look at her site, the DSP vera Chula Vista 10/09/12 ja ja makes this available time is

The single was the Honda Civic Tour which is no longer available DSP Vancouver 04/09, only one, because the rest is already available for purchase

---

Buenos Aires, Argentina 05/10/12 is already available in http://downloads.linkinpark.com/