LPU, etc Questions Here

hahninator

Here's a thread for questions you might have about the LPU, ticket presales, concert dates, etc.. fanclub questions and all.

For example, LPL member "bajrussell" posted this question in the Honda Civic Tour thread:

"Anyone know the ticket limit for LPU presale? Also, anyone know the policy if my LPU membership is in my name, but I take my son (could he go to the M&G as the LPU member and I go with him since he is a minor)? I tried to find some kind of faq on LPU and also searched the forums but could not find these items addressed. Going to the Indy show on 8/25! Thanks! "

Or another example: "How are the presale tickets on lpu compared to ticketmaster? This might be the first time I don't get pit tickets, so I'd like to be as close as possible in terms of seating. "

LPL staff will try to answer these questions as best as possible. If you need to ask anything - ask away!

Meet and Greets are always close to the live-show i think.

When I go to a meet and greet (for example rock am ring with 80.000 people) and the meet and greet is over, how can I return in the crowd? The best places (in front of the stage) beeing used or taken. Need i stay at the end of the crowd now?

Thanks for your help

Thanks for starting this. I have seen many others on LPU asking similar questions. I emailed LPU HQ directly and got a presale limit of (4) tickets.

As for the M&G, they said you get (1) pass and there are no guests allowed. My question on this is as follows:

My LPU membership is in my name. If I say that the LPU member is my son (13), can he go to the M&G and I would have to attend as well as his guardian? Are they really checking LPU ages? Just wondering. Thanks again.

I asked this question a few days ago on my own thread, and got a few answers. Just figured I'd ask again for a more "concrete answer'.

So...

Since LP is finally coming back to Washington DC to make up for the February 2011 show, I have a question, regarding pre-ordering tickets and early entrance to the shows.

Would I have to buy TWO LPU passes/memberships for TWO people to get early entrance? Or could I just get one pass, and me and my little brother could both get the early entrance access?

Sorry for not knowing a whole lot of this information, but I figured I'd stop by here and find out. Please and thank you all.

I am a LPU member and have questions regarding m&g and early access.

first of all, me and my sis are lpu members, if i win a m&g i probably cant take her with me (she is 16) although she is my company and a LPU member too (right?!) and when the m&g is over, can the person, who won m&g still get early access or not?

I also have a question:

how do Meet&Greets look like now?

When I was @ M&G in 2007 there was all band members sitting at the table and signing stuff. No photos with band.

After that I read that system was changed: less band members, more time with them, less people, photos with band members.

Later Summits started: whole different experience.

How exactly do M&G look like now? How many people approximately attend them at each show on average?

How does picking process work? Is it totally random? or newcomers have more chances against those who were at M&G before?

I asked this question a few days ago on my own thread, and got a few answers. Just figured I'd ask again for a more "concrete answer'.

So...

Since LP is finally coming back to Washington DC to make up for the February 2011 show, I have a question, regarding pre-ordering tickets and early entrance to the shows.

Would I have to buy TWO LPU passes/memberships for TWO people to get early entrance? Or could I just get one pass, and me and my little brother could both get the early entrance access?

Sorry for not knowing a whole lot of this information, but I figured I'd stop by here and find out. Please and thank you all.

Adam said in the LPU chat that they were looking in to making early entrance for you and a guest.

I also have a question:

how do Meet&Greets look like now?

When I was @ M&G in 2007 there was all band members sitting at the table and signing stuff. No photos with band.

After that I read that system was changed: less band members, more time with them, less people, photos with band members.

Later Summits started: whole different experience.

How exactly do M&G look like now? How many people approximately attend them at each show on average?

How does picking process work? Is it totally random? or newcomers have more chances against those who were at M&G before?

At the iTunes Festival last year all the guys were there. No individual pictures but we got group pictures. All signing stuff and talking to us.

Adam once said in the LPU chat that they're thinking about allowing you to bring ONE friend with you to the early entrance, because they know that the most LPU'ers attending a show with a friend who's not an LPU member.

They haven't made a decision yet but they most likely will announce it before the first show...

I've heard few times already about "guaranteed" Meet&Greets for some members. What are those? Is it official? What are/were the conditions to get it?

Adam: The only members eligible for the guaranteed meet & greet are those LPU11 Annual members who purchased the $60 membership between November 15, 2011 and January 26, 2012.

They changed the prices after that so all the people who bought the $60 version before had no option to get the $25 annual deal

So they were given a guaranteed M&G which is valid until they decide to use it.

I think...

Edited by LinkinMark

Adam once said in the LPU chat that they're thinking about allowing you to bring ONE friend with you to the early entrance, because they know that the most LPU'ers attending a show with a friend who's not an LPU member.

They haven't made a decision yet but they most likely will announce it before the first show...

That would be fucking AMAZING. Omg. I seriously hope the LPU could do this, it would be the best thing.

I asked one of the questions in the original post.

I'm still wondering how good the reserved seats are for LPU presales. Pit is probably not an option but I'd like to have the best view possible.

Pit is most certainly an option. LPU pre-sales give you free picking of any and all available seats.

Pit is most certainly an option. LPU pre-sales give you free picking of any and all available seats.

Hey thanks for the input. I guess I should've clarified. Since I'm going with my girlfriend, I meant that getting pit tickets probably isn't an option for me. That's why I was wondering how good the reserved seats are. Also I've heard that you can choose your seats and I've heard that you can't an only find out your seat assignment once your tickets ship.