Level 7 Information Surfaces

hahninator

It seems some new information has surfaced on the mysterious Level 7 project.

Amir and Ryan posted the following article on their Twitter, but Amir took the time to post it on the Julien-K forums here.

Amir: "PLEASE READ THIS FORBES ARTICLE and hopefully some of you will understand what BS has been going on with my good friend and business partner Dr Henry Nicholas III (Nick). This is why our music company Level 7 that we were building to help and nurture artists (and the music industry) got destroyed by the US government. Article here."

If you don't understand, Julien-K forum member 'loeak' has posted an explanation here. We finally know the reason Julien-K canceled their 2008 European Tour and a few other things. If you recall, Ryan actually posted about this earlier year...we covered it on LPL here. Someone from Level 7 even registered on LPLive and replied to 2 posts...you can read those posts here.

Ryan replied in the thread here - take the time to read that reply.

LESTAT has posted other articles on Level 7 and Dr Nicholas here. It seems quite a few people can't talk about it (including Chester....) - very interesting.

Quite a bit of information here but if you take the time to read it all, you'll understand what exactly has been going down with Level 7, Julien-K and Chester for the past few years. What a mess.

FINALLY understand all this now. Wow. This is a really big mess. And I understand why everyone isn't allowed to talk about it.

Yeah this filled in a big gap for me as well. I now understand what the heck is going on with the whole thing.

For the record...you know how in our Chester interview LPA asked 4 things and we asked 3? I guess you can take a wild guess at what the other thing we asked about was....

So how the hell was Dead By Sunrise able to play in Europe in 2009 if Julien-K couldn't play in Europe in 2008 (Winter and Summer)?

Uhm, because DBS is singed to Warner? That must make a difference...

It's also been a year in between.They probably sorted things out little by little.

Edited by NoSunToday

i still don't understand how deep julien-k and chester are involved there... is it just, that they knew it but aren't allowed to speak, now? or what?

wow, this is really confusing...

amir and ryan're always like 'no, he's our friend! and he's not a criminal!'

but without even reading the whole articles... all the headlines have something like 'drugs' and 'prostitutes' in them. that makes me wonder what kinda guy this 'Nick' really is. :huh:

i guess, this whole thing is just too difficult to understand for me, since i don't even understand all the vocabulary...

So it pretty much boils down to the US Government accusing the billion-dollar owner (Dr. Henry T. Nicholas III) of L7 of several things (drugs, prostitution, and back-dating) but never having proof for any of them? And that's why Julien-K had to cancel their Europe Tour in 2008? They were stuck in the U.S. because the government froze them (they weren't allowed to leave the country) and they also wanted to stay and fight with their friend? Very interesting........