New video for Darker Than Blood

RogueSoul

The new video for Steve Aoki's song, "Darker Than Blood" featuring Linkin Park is out now! You may remember a few months ago, Mike and Steve were hoping on Periscope showing us some behind the scenes footage of shooting the video. Well, now here it is!

The video tells the story of a disease-ridden future, where the only way to save humanity is find a cure. The disease turns its victims into zombies, and the Neon Future is crumbling. It is up to Mike and Steve to create the cure and save the world!

What are your thoughts on the music video? I think it's a pretty awesome one. Linkin Park are currently performing a shortened version of the song at their headlining shows, and Steve often plays the song with alternative drops at his shows. Steve Aoki's Neon Future II is available now.

A decent music video for me.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but except for the structure, the song is also different in sound or mix. For instance the bass is louder in the music video version and Mike's part at 2:45 in the music video, is more distorted, I mean his voice is clearer in this part in the original version.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but except for the structure, the song is also different in sound or mix. For instance the bass is louder in the music video version and Mike's part at 2:45 in the music video, is more distorted, I mean his voice is clearer in this part in the original version.

Yeah I never noticed the bass until I heard it in the stems. And I could never tell Chester was in the bridge until now.

Mike's background vocal is louder