Mike Shinoda Live - 2019.03.15 Padua, Padua
I'm Not A Blonde
|xx. Nobody Can Save Me||Rehearsal|
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|02. Hold It Together||Ext. Outro|
|03. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|04. When They Come For Me|
|06. Nobody Can Save Me|
|07. Make It Up As I Go|
|08. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Dedicated' Verse 1 + 'Lift Off' Demo Verse|
|09. Crossing A Line|
|10. Can't Hear You Now||Live Debut; A Capella Version; Shortened (Verse 1 Only)|
|11. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|12. In The End||Piano Intro w/ 'Hands Held High' Verse 2; Piano Version|
|13. Numb||Piano Version|
|14. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|15. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|16. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|17. The Catalyst||Piano Version Live Debut; Piano Version; Shortened (Bridge/Outro Only)|
|18. Wisdom, Justice, And Love||Tour Debut|
|19. Iridescent||Tour Debut|
|20. Prove You Wrong|
|21. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|22. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|23. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Dan performed a drum solo during the bridge of 'Sorry For Now' before Mike rapped the first verse of 'Dedicated', followed by the demo verse of 'Lift Off'. This is the first time 'Dedicated' has been played in an actual set since 2009.08.16 Macau, MO, though he rapped the verse during a soundcheck in New York.
- Mike rapped part of 'Can't Hear You Now' a capella. This is the first time the song has been performed live in any form.
- Before 'In The End', Mike rapped the second verse of 'Hands Held High'. This was the first time the verse has been done since 2018.11.06 San Francisco, CA, where it was mashed up with 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love'.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again'.
- Mike played a piano version of 'The Catalyst' live for the first time during his solo tour. The last time it was played in any form was 2017.10.27 Los Angeles, CA. It wasn't on the printed setlist.
- 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' and 'Iridescent' were played live for the first time on the European tour. 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was last played 2018.11.09 Denver, CO and 'Iridescent' was last played 2018.11.17 Silver Spring, MD.
- 'Can't Hear You Now' was played live for the first time in any form.
- 'The Catalyst' was played live for the first time on Mike's solo tour. This was also the first time a piano version of the song was played.
- 'Nobody Can Save Me' was soundchecked before the show.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: Emilia Zabberoni
Time: 92:13 mins
Comments: Uploaded to YouTube after the show.