Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.11.06 San Francisco, California
Don Broco, grandson, AmirSaysNothing
|01. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|02. World's On Fire||Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Robot Boy' Synth Solo|
|03. When They Come For Me|
|04. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ 'Lift Off' Demo Verse|
|05. Crossing A Line|
|06. Roads Untraveled|
|08. Wisdom, Justice, And Love||w/ 'Hands Held High' Verse 2|
|09. In The End||Piano Intro; Piano Version|
|10. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Intro|
|11. Place To Start||Tour Debut|
|12. Cigarettes||2015 Remix Version|
|13. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Transition Ending|
|14. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|15. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending; w/ Phoenix|
|16. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|17. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|18. Until It Breaks||Shortened (Mike/Chester's Verses Only)|
|19. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style; w/ Phoenix|
|20. Iridescent||w/ Phoenix|
|21. Make It Up As I Go||w/ Phoenix|
|22. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus); w/ Phoenix|
|23. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus; w/ Phoenix|
|24. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro; w/ Phoenix, grandson & Boonn|
- During the bridge of 'Sorry For Now', Mike rapped the demo verse of 'Lift Off'. Dan did not perform his usual drum solo.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' and returned for 'Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go'.
- 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' was played separate from 'Iridescent' for the first time. Mike rapped the second verse of 'Hands Held High' over it, which is the first time he's rapped that verse since 2015.09.08 London, England when Mike did a mashup of 'Waiting For The End' and 'Hands Held High' while performing as Fort Minor.
- Mike changed the 'Waiting For The End' singalong outro of 'Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go' to an intro for the song beginning with this show.
- 'Place To Start' was performed for the first time since 2018.08.16 Chengdu, Chengdu.
- 'About You' was performed without its usual vocoder intro. It transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Phoenix joined Mike and the band to play 'Papercut' and came back out from 'Castle Of Glass' onwards in the encore.
- Mike added 'Introduction', 'Petrified', and 'Until It Breaks' to the encore, none of which were on the setlist.
- grandson came out during 'Running From My Shadow'. His guitarist made a special appearance on the song as well for the first time.
- Mike and the band rehearsed 'Invisible' at soundcheck.
- This was the infamous show where Mike broke LPLive's show pages with a nine song encore, something the site was never built to do and had to be changed to handle starting with this performance. LPLive tweeted after the show, "Good job @mikeshinoda. You did the unthinkable; you actually broke the LPLive show page template w/ a 9 song encore. We never thought a set would get so wild. Clearly we're unprepared for this tour. Someone come control this guy (@AnnaShinoda? @digbyjim?)" to which Production Manager Jim Digby replied, "Hell NO we won’t control him, we’re gonna enable that greatness! Ladies and gentlemen keep your seatbelts fastened until the ride comes to a complete stop."
- It was announced on October 15 that grandson would be opening for Mike at his shows in Los Angeles and Anaheim. AmirSaysNothing joined the tour starting on November 5.