Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.10.13
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||October 13, 2018||Tour:||Monster Energy Outbreak Tour|
|Location:||New York City, NY|
|Venue:||The Rooftop at Pier 17||Show Number:||Show 3 of 23|
|xx. Crossing A Line||Rehearsal|
|xx. World's On Fire||Rehearsal; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Robot Boy' Synth Solo|
|xx. In Stereo||Rehearsal; Remix Ending|
|xx. Sharp Edges||Rehearsal|
|xx. Dedicated||Rehearsal; Shortened (First Verse + Chorus Only)|
|xx. High Road||Rehearsal; Ext. Intro|
|xx. Until It Breaks||Rehearsal; Shortened (Mike's Verses/Chester Verse Only)|
|xx. Unknown Song||Rehearsal|
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|04. In Stereo||Remix Ending|
|05. Make It Up As I Go|
|06. When They Come For Me|
|07. Hold It Together||Sample Intro|
|08. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|10. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Lift Off' Demo Verse|
|11. Crossing A Line|
|12. Roads Untraveled|
|13. Wisdom, Justice, And Love||w/ 'Hands Held High' Verse 1|
|15. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + 'Where'd You Go' Piano Outro|
|16. In The End||Piano Version|
|17. Numb||Piano Version|
|18. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|19. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|20. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending; w/ Fan on Vocals|
|21. Robot Boy||Tour Debut; False Start; Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|22. World's On Fire||Live Debut; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Robot Boy' Synth Solo|
|23. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|24. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus; w/ Fan on Vocals|
|25. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now' before Mike rapped his verse of 'Lift Off'. Mike messed up the lyrics in the second half of the verse. This is the first time 'Lift Off' has been played live in any form.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' over 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love'. This is the first time 'Hands Held High' has been played since 2018.08.24 Rock en Seine where it was rapped over the extended intro of 'Kenji'.
- Mike played a bit of the 'Where'd You Go' piano after the 'Waiting For The End' singalong for the first time.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Before 'In The End', Mike told a story from one of the first "real tours" the band had gone on. He talked about how the headlining act was rude towards the opening acts and their crew and how it taught the band to really take care of their openers. Mike went on to talk about their show at 2001.02.21 New York City, New York and how one of the band members from the aforementioned unnamed band came backstage at that show and told the band that Linkin Park's success should have been theirs. Chester responded in a very chill manner, which Mike commended him for.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- A fan named David was brought on stage to do backing vocals on 'Papercut'. He later did additional vocals on the 'Bleed It Out' part of the 'Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out' mashup. He was originally meant to come out and play guitar on 'Roads Untraveled', but Mike forgot to call him out. Jim Digby walked out on stage to remind Mike, but it was already too late.
- The shortened version of 'Robot Boy' played during the The Hunting Party cycle opened the encore. This is the first time this version of the song has been played since 2015.11.07 Blizzcon and the first time it's been played in any form since 2017.10.27 Los Angeles, California.
- 'World's On Fire' was played live for the first time ever. During the bridge, Dan performed a drum solo and Mike played the synth part of 'Robot Boy'.
- This was the first time 'Lift Off' was performed live in any form.
- This was the first time 'World's On Fire' was played live.
- Before the show, Mike and the band performed a soundcheck, rehearsing 'Crossing A Line', 'World's On Fire', and 'In Stereo'. A shortened version of 'Dedicated', 'Sharp Edges' with Matt on vocals, 'High Road', and 'Until It Breaks' were also performed despite them not being played at the show. An unknown, potentially new, song was also played.
Source 1: Video - AUD (iPhone X)
Location: Against barricade, slightly to the right of the stage
Time: 108:31 mins
Format: .MOV / 17.6 GB
Comments: Full source
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: Giovani D98
Time: 98:44 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Includes the last song by Don Broco. Full source uploaded to