New Extension Ideas

GlassCastles

I've always loved the extensions LP does live, and I've been thinking of some new ideas for extensions they could do.

• BURN IT DOWN - Some form of synth intro, similar to New Divide.
  • Papercut - A short scratch intro leading into sampled drums that transition into the normal opening drums
  • Points of Authority - A new intro with Mike rapping the first verse of VICTIMZIED over it.
  • Bleed it Out - Extended bridge with LIES GREED MISERY's first verse and chorus sped up.
  • Given Up - Guitar Transition Intro from previous song.
  • VICTIMIZED - A short synth piano intro fading into the normal intro; Extended QWERTY mashup including the first verse.
Those are just a few ideas I had. Anyone else have any? Edited by Castle of Glass

• BURN IT DOWN - Some form of synth intro, similar to New Divide.
  • VICTIMIZED - A short synth piano intro fading into the normal intro; Extended QWERTY mashup including the first verse.
Those were ideas I've had for awhile now, planning to put them into use in the future *hint*

Here are some others:

• No More Sorrow - Ext. Bridge w/ fans singing the lyrics
  • Faint - Symphonic Intro (like the Acetate intro)
  • POWERLESS - Piano Transition Intro (When TINFOIL doesn't go follow before it)
  • New Divide - Mash that shit up with WID. Opens one spot up in the setlist and it could sound dope. Reflectionist proved that.