RogueSoul

What do you think 2014 will be like live-wise? At this point its hard to really say anything, except for the possibility of a new album. Maybe it'll start up like the LT Cycle, with a Euro Tour in May and the album will be released a month later or so? What do you guys think?

At the rate their touring cycles have been declining, they'll probably release an album, play a show in Los Angeles and a show in New York, then go on a big mainland European tour (skipping the UK, of course) because that's the only place they really seem to care about doing a comprehensive tour of anymore, do a one-off show in Tokyo because OMG MIKE'S HALF JAPANESE, play a song at some awards show on TV along the way, and call it a touring cycle. 30-ish shows, maybe play 4 songs off the new album total.

...Yeah, I'm not bitter at all! :lol:

At the rate their touring cycles have been declining, they'll probably release an album, play a show in Los Angeles and a show in New York, then go on a big mainland European tour (skipping the UK, of course) because that's the only place they really seem to care about doing a comprehensive tour of anymore, do a one-off show in Tokyo because OMG MIKE'S HALF JAPANESE, play a song at some awards show on TV along the way, and call it a touring cycle. 30-ish shows, maybe play 4 songs off the new album total.

hey, that is Living Things cycle summary.

The United Kingdom- screwed over since 2012 :lol:

But yeah, if we don't get a proper UK tour after the next record then LP are doing something seriously wrong. I can see them just playing Download again next year, though. They seem to be contractually obliged to do it every three years or so and they're already one of the biggest predictions for next year.

• 2 weeks later...

What I'm hoping for (I go a little into 2015):

Album Release (May/June)

Random Award Shows (May)

European Tour (June-July)

North American Tour (Mostly US w/ some Canada and Mexico) (August-September)

More Random Award Shows (Late September)

Other Country 1 (Late October)

Other Country 2 (Late November)

Festivals (Like KROQ AAC) (Early December)

2015:

European Tour 2 (Late February-Early April)

US Tour 2 (Late April-May)

Short Asia/Australia Tour (June)

There, we hit everywhere important and it was only a little over a year with a couple months of breaks. Obviously, this is all based around a May/June release date for the album, but that seems like a good guess.

who here really thinks we'll get the album in 2014?

if they're working on the Mall OST simultaneously I can see the album being put out either very late in the year, or they'll delay it into 2015 to have the majority of the promo spread over summer/festivals

who here really thinks we'll get the album in 2014?

almost everybody here.

if they're working on the Mall OST simultaneously I can see the album being put out either very late in the year, or they'll delay it into 2015 to have the majority of the promo spread over summer/festivals

2015? you're taking it to far.. possibly it's half ready but the release date over year and a half from now? it's just too much time.