Where did the remixes go?

hahninator

Haha maybe I just keep banging on about it because I am annoyed, but LP have hardly kept to there prerelease bonus promises.

Presale access to "The upcoming UK Tour" when now it's almost a year since the preorder.... Hmm..

Not to be a downer, but I think we will never get any of these things because the LIVING THINGS cycle is essentially over and done with at this point. Yes, they do have a Asia tour coming up this Summer, but that's really it. They've already started working on a new album and finished up the Mall music last year. They're probably well into the writing period at this point.

The whole point of the LT cycle is just to remind me of the beauty and the awesomeness of the ATS cycle.

Sorry but I disagree completely. At least for the USA, I loved the LT tour wayyyy more than the ATS tour. The setlist on the ATS tour that I saw was decent but it was far from "awesome". In 2012 the band played more of the songs I wanted to hear, packed a way more energized setlist, played amphitheatres versus arenas (they bring it way more in amphitheatres when it's hot here), brought legit production and jammed a lot more.

I didn't enjoy the 3rd 2011 show I saw almost at all but the 2012 shows I saw with the exception of Uncasville and maybe Mansfield were just great. Bristow, Wantagh, Camden and Alpharetta all were just fucking fantastic shows. The band looked like they really enjoyed playing those shows. And the V stage was terrible in 2011, lol. The 2012 shows were the best I have seen Linkin Park live since 2009.

Typical southerner.

You were in Camden lol, you saw how much better that show was. Wantagh killed Mansfield because Lying From You was tossed in mid-set. Numb in the encore (no pun intended) has to be the worst decision Linkin Park has ever made live. The last about 18+ rows in Mansfield were just dead ass empty.

BID -> ITE -> Numb -> BIO is pretty miserable. So many singalongs.

TINFOIL -> Faint -> LFY/Papercut -> OSC blows that shit away and ignites the crowd, place really explodes huge. I don't know why LP picks an encore to play like the first one I listed when you can tell Shinoda and co jam about 50x more on the Set B encore. Listen to his commentary on the DSPs of Set B. "GET THE FUCK UP" / "SAY WHAT" / "DROP. THAT. BEAT."

Camden really went off.

Whole band easily looks like they enjoy that encore a million times more.

Uncasville sucked, but I thought Mansfield was epic. Victimized was one of the best performances I have ever heard from that show. Chester was on fire vocally that night. Camden was definitely the best of the 3 shows I went to on the HCT, but I didn't think Mansfield sucked. Uncasville sucked.

It seemed like we were a zip code away from the show due to the seats in the back being so far away lol. Guess that inhibited my judgment of the show. I was really stoked to see Blackout...first USA summer appearance + it's in the amphitheatre + it rarely got any plays in 2011 in the USA. And also Runaway since I hadn't seen it before. Both were dropped. Eh.

It seemed like we were a zip code away from the show due to the seats in the back being so far away lol. Guess that inhibited my judgment of the show. I was really stoked to see Blackout...first USA summer appearance + it's in the amphitheatre + it rarely got any plays in 2011 in the USA. And also Runaway since I hadn't seen it before. Both were dropped. Eh.

Yeah it's definitely better to be in the pit at the Tweeter Center. I had seats for both PR07 and PR08 in Mansfield. The only time I've never had pit tickets for LP ever, it sucked. I can see where you are coming from now. It does suck that they dropped those songs, I really would have rather seen those than some of the new LT songs..