My December live (Songs From The Underground)

hahninator

Since I know we have some really good "searchers" on the forum, I noticed that we still don't know what show My December is from on Songs From The Underground. I asked Pooch in 2008 but he said he just mixed it and forgot what show it was from (lol).

Surely we can figure it out maybe by the beginning or end of the song.

http://lplive.net/2008.php

These are the possible shows. Hannover until Sacramento.

Anyone want to start? Maybe eliminating some shows first is easier. I can help if needed.

Here it is if anyone needs it.

EDIT: Confirmed to be from the Nashville 2008 show.

In the questions thread, I mentioned that in 2008, I originally thought it was from Paris 2008. But I could very well be wrong because I haven't really listened to these since like mid 2008. Haha. I also don't have a lot of the 2008 winter tour on my computer anymore.. Here's to calling out all the LP live fans.

If needed I can upload My December from every one of those shows, haha. I think the people that would figure this out though probably have it.

Some shows didn't have it: Basel, Frankfurt, Sheffield, London night 2, Columbus, Detroit, London (Ontario), Los Angeles, Las Vegas night 1, and West Valley City.

Unlike LFY from the Faint single and various other releases, I think we can find out My December if we try hard enough. It's hard to know LFY since we obviously don't have the audio from each show in 2003, but I think we can definitely figure out My December. Let's do this.

Nashville, TN 26.02.2008

i've never checked it, because i assumed that if it's not in the 'Officially Released' Live Songs page, nobody knows - because it wasn't released in DSP.

listen to the whistles and the screams at the beginning - exactly the same, and the "Breaking The Habit" keyboard at 4:11. "Songs From The Underground" version is louder, but not edited except they cut the last 7 seconds (just crowd noise).

I'll start checking tomorrow when I return from school, but Skipees will probably beat me too it haha

as you wish :D Edited by Skipees

Nashville, TN 26.02.2008

i've never checked it, because i assumed that if it's not in the 'Officially Released' Live Songs page, nobody knows - because it wasn't released in DSP.

listen to the whistles and the screams at the beginning - exactly the same, and the "Breaking The Habit" keyboard at 4:11. "Songs From The Underground" version is louder, but not edited except they cut the last 7 seconds (just crowd noise).

as you wish :D

I compared and you are exactly right. The screams after the song give it away plus Mike's keys he plays directly after the song. Great job. It wasn't in the "Officially Released" list because we couldn't ever figure out the show.

Nashville, TN 26.02.2008

as you wish :D

Great job Skipees!