New DBS album next year?

Geki

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialCBennington

Not sure if this is real or not, but it says verified on twitter and that this is Chester's official Facebook page. He said ''Guys my facebook page and profile are verified By my twitter page so be sure no one is fooling you :) Btw This year or the next one The new dead by sunrise album will be out we already making some work''. Not sure if I believe this or not but if it's true, it's newsworthy and epic news!!!

Yeah I really don't think so. The proof they give of the page's validity is the fact that they posted the link to Chester's real twitter. Anyone could do that.

Edit: Here's a message typed by "Chester":

"7 hours of music but i need to tell this is not only music is our life's work is your screaming part's is your every single voice in every tour is your songs guys enjoy them it's our history"

...no.

Edited by Xero21

What's surprising is how long that page has been active. Did you guys see the Valentine's Day post? It's like whoever runs this shit isn't even trying to make it seem real.

That shit made my day lmao

Also this guy's grammer fucking sucks.

Edited by Soul

Yeah, sorry guys. I didn't really read any of the other posts from it. This thread should be deleted. Anyways, Ryan did say last year that the new DBS music would be raw and emotional and less produced like the first album was supposed to, but that's the only news we have on DBS currently.

In addition to the points above, Julien-K is currently working on their 3rd record. Their schedules just don't mesh with Chester's right now, especially with the Living Things World Tour still taking place, even with the large gap between Summer Sonic. And if they're actually doing Honda Civic again this year, that would make the time work on a DBS album even harder to achieve. I'm not saying it won't happen again, I'd love one, but, it's not going to happen til at least LP have gotten some decent headway with their 6th LP (had to put that little pun in there :D) and JK have probably finished their 3rd album.