[DL] All Julien-K Live

Geki

shouldn't this be in "Audio" not "Other"?

Live Audio Downloads & Requests

audio downloads and requests may be posted in here.

Other Live Downloads & Requests

downloads and requests ... that don't fit into the categories above, such as live photos, artwork and so on.

please don't... Julien-K isn't releated to Linkin Park.. think about it that way: where you going to put Styles Of Beyond audio downloads?

there's a place for bands who not related to the band - "Other Band Downloads".

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't... Julien-K isn't releated to Linkin Park.. think about it that way: where you going to put Styles Of Beyond audio downloads?

there's a place for bands who not related to the band - "Other Band Downloads".

JK and SOB do have more significance to this site than "other bands" though...

JK and SOB do have more significance to this site than "other bands" though...

Yes. Julien-K even has a live guide portion on the main site. Chester and Mike are both involved with Julien-K and SOB in ways, so technically it should be posted on this site. Just my opinion.

Yes. Julien-K even has a live guide portion on the main site. Chester and Mike are both involved with Julien-K and SOB in ways, so technically it should be posted on this site. Just my opinion.

i didn't say they don't belong to the site. i just think we should put them in "Other Live Downloads & Requests" or "Other Band Downloads" but not in "Live Audio Downloads & Requests" since no one from them is part of Linkin Park.

The topic was originally posted in Other Bands Downloads, which is the wrong section since this is live stuff. Julien-K belongs to the related bands, the reason I stuck it in the Other Live Downloads is that this thread is for both audio AND video to avoid a split collection thread. There's not a massive amount of Julien-K live media, so one thread for everything is enough.

The topic was originally posted in Other Bands Downloads, which is the wrong section since this is live stuff. Julien-K belongs to the related bands, the reason I stuck it in the Other Live Downloads is that this thread is for both audio AND video to avoid a split collection thread. There's not a massive amount of Julien-K live media, so one thread for everything is enough.

fair enough, I hadn't realised this was Audio AND video

i need these two please, audio or video:

Julien-K Feat. Chester Bennington - Technical Difficulties

1. Bristow, VA 19.08.2007

2. Toronto, ON 21.08.2007

from which show this video?:

You can see the venue name at the beginning of the video. "Molson Amphitheatre". It's from the Toronto show.

You can see the venue name at the beginning of the video. "Molson Amphitheatre". It's from the Toronto show.

lol this is what happen when i'm doing fast-foreword, thanks.

so i need only Bristow, VA 19.08.2007.

19.08.2007 Bristow, VA, Nissan Pavilion, Projekt Revolution Tour

Technical Difficulties (feat. Chester Bennington)

Download

21.08.2007 Toronto, ON, Molson Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

Technical Difficulties (feat. Chester Bennington)

Download

thanks buddyPosted Image Edited by Skipees

Brandon is wearing a hood in the first one.

also chester without shirt in one of them. the videos are different.

but it's doesn't change the fact that the audio sounds incredibly the same, even the speech.

Edited by Skipees

Really weird. The speech sounds exactly the same, and so doesn't the performance. Maybe Julien-K dubbed the audio from Toronto over the Bristow video?

Edited by Geki

and possibly opposite. (?)

Yeah, I didn't think about that as well. Who knows. I was assuming it was Toronto because of the YouTube info, but who knows really.. I would ask Ryan or Elias because they always reply to me, but I'm sure they wouldn't know either because it's been so long and it was a random performance video.