LPTV: Mike Visits Haiti

vyonizr

"Mike visits Haiti 3 years after the earthquake that devastated the region and also visits his company, SRS Haiti."

SRS Hati stands for "Sustainable Recycling Solutions Haiti", a recycling company that aims on building a lasting industry, creating new jobs, cleaning up the streets, and contributing to healthier communities in the country. Mike is one of its co-founders. To learn more about SRS Haiti, visit http://srshaiti.com

who's next?

I remember when Phoenix went to Haiti. I never even knew Mike went to Haiti recently. This should have been a MFR video though, not LPTV, it has nothing to do with the actual band.

I'm glad that this was uploaded as an LPTV episode rather than to Music For Relief.

Linkin Park, and Mike especially, are trying to promote MFR and their current focus and cause. Uploading this video to Music For Relief alone would have seen minimal exposure and this is only further proved by

still, it's labelled as an LPTV. so, to the newswire with you!!

If this wasn't an LPTV episode, it would not have made it to the LPLive newswire, therefore promoting it further.

Also, SRS is not officially affiliated with Music For Relief. It is a private project between Mike & Andrew. I think it's awesome that Mike was able to actually go to Haiti and see the impact of SRS on the people. Hearing that they are in the top ten employers in Haiti is fantastic, too. What an incredible effort from Mike, Andrew & SRS.