PR08 tracks that are ok for LPU8 disc

pbizkit33

I was wondering now that PR08 is over, is there any songs that you want on the LPU8 disc.

The only song that I really want is Hunger Strike with Chester on it because that doesn't come on the DSP.

I would really like for LP to treat us to Wake 2.0 done in the studio that would blend into Given Up.

It's probably a given there will be all the special stuff on there:

We Made It

Crawling (feat Chris Cornell)

Bleed It Out (Bourdon solo and SDC bit)

Pushing Me Away (piano version, because we all apparently love it so much)

Breaking the Habit (for the hell of it)

etc...

Not any of them. Except the special songs like The Outsider and Hunger Strike.

but that's not even linkin park. it's chester with another band.

Standing in the Middle wasn't Linkin Park. It was Mike and Motion Man. So that really doesn't count as a reason those songs couldnt be on the 8.0 CD.

Not any of them. Except the special songs like The Outsider and Hunger Strike.

but that's not even linkin park. it's chester with another band.

Standing in the Middle wasn't Linkin Park. It was Mike and Motion Man. So that really doesn't count as a reason those songs couldnt be on the 8.0 CD.

i didn't know that :o

well then i guess they should put the outsider, but i'm not too big on the hunger strike colab (but that's got the better chance to be on the disk)

Hmmm here's my probable track list.

1. Some opener like they did for most of the CD's. mayb Wake 2.0 studio?

2. We Made It (ft. Busta)

3. Demo song for new album?

4. No Roads Left live? (if they play it on China tour cuz they mite not have DSP packs for the MFR shows) or some other live song or mayb another studio demo?

5. Crawling (Ft. Chris Cornell)

6. Another Demo song? Or Hunger Strike or Outsider w Chester?

Since we're not getting a best of PR08 CD this year, I think it's safe to say that if we were to, I'd want this

1. SDC Intro

2. One Step Closer

3. We Made It (Busta Rhymes and Linkin Park)

4. Hunger Strike (Chris Cornell and Chester)

5. The Outsider (Ashes Divide and Chester)

6. Crawling (Linkin Park and Chris Cornell)

I guess just the 'best' performances of these songs. I'd probably choose We Made It and Hunger Strike from Mansfield though, because that was the first time the were performed live and I was also there. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_geek.gif

i'd like to hear hi-quality audio of the two songs that chester performed with other bands. but those don't belong on the LPU disk because it's not linkin park. it's 1/6th of linkin park.

Standing in the Middle is on an LPU disc and the only member of Linkin Park on it is Mike. It'd probably be a big legal hassle to get Chris Cornell or Ashes Divide's people to agree to having one of their live performances on a Linkin Park CD though.

I'd be fine with We Made It and Crawling with Chris Cornell being on there, and maybe one of the songs featuring SDC. I just hope LPU doesn't pull a fast one on us...they said that the LPU8 disc "is not a live track compilation or a Best Of CD," but technically they could put 5 live tracks from PR and the studio version of No Roads Left on it and they would be correct.