Fort Minor Featured ?

LPUemo360

This just came to mind the other day & i want to share it with everybody on LPL. The last i remember we were suppose to get a remix every month for Living Things. The artist that were last rumored were Tech N9ne & Skrillex. Here is a post i found just now:

"LP released two remixes for October today. First one is "ROADS UNTRAVELED (Rad Omen Remix feat. Bun B)," and "BURN IT DOWN (Bobina Remix)". Still no Tech or Skrillex, and only 2 remixes left"

When its all set and done im going to burn all the Living Things Remixes onto a cd and its going to be awesome. The point of this topic is that Mike Shinoda was the one behind the whole LT Remix project as in contacting the artist's, etc. Since Mike owns the rights to Fort Minor (i think & because its his side project) i wouldn't mind a new FM Album with the following featured guest.

- Lupe Fiasco, Skrillex, Tech N9ne, Jay-Z, S&B, RAC, Paul van Dyk, Swoon, Datsik, Rad Omen, Bobina, Green Lantern, Funkadelic, Juilen-K, John Legend, The Roots, Knife Party, etc -

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ?? Its a LONG shot but you never. Just an idea :)

Warner owns the rights to Fort Minor, not Mike. And I would kill myself if any LP-related act would ever do a feature with Skrillex or Knife Party. I have nothing against their music but a collabo would be horrible.

I don't think they would collaborate with Skrillex or Knife Party. it comes with too many associations to Korn and there would be an element of expectation from fans in that respect

Skrillex, RAC, Paul van Dyk, Juilen-K, Knife Party or any other electronic dance music artist would ruin Fort Minor in my opinion. The other artists are fine for me.

Warner owns the rights to Fort Minor, not Mike. And I would kill myself if any LP-related act would ever do a feature with Skrillex or Knife Party. I have nothing against their music but a collabo would be horrible.

I think you'll just kill yourself very soon. LP is going to make a song with some DJ if I remember right, Mike likes Skrillex so... who knows