iTunes Meteora

LPPRJKT4

On the iTunes bonus edition of Meteora it comes with three live tracks, ETR, FTI, and LFY. If I'm not mistaken ETR is from the Reading Festival, but it sounds more like the one from Manchester, Apollo Theater during the LPU tour. Am I the only one who thinks that? Mike even says "this is a new song it's called Easier To Run" like literally in the same exact voice.

There is a russian mp3 site I go on and on the BTH single it has ETR from the leeds festival (not reading my bad), the set isn't up here on this site so I wasn't sure.

Easier to Run was not performed at that show either. The last time ETR was performed was April of 2003, Reading/Leeds was in August.

Furthermore, the b-side to the BTH single was Crawling from the Reading festival. Your Russian mp3 site quite clearly has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

Easier to Run was not performed at that show either. The last time ETR was performed was April of 2003, Reading/Leeds was in August.

Furthermore, the b-side to the BTH single was Crawling from the Reading festival. Your Russian mp3 site quite clearly has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

Hey it's a good site, u dont have to be so harsh, it just made a mistake that's normal. And yea I did forget that ETR was dropped from set after Projekt Rev. sry.

• 1 month later...

Here's the bonus tracks on the iTunes Meteora:

14- Lying From You (Live @ LP Underground Tour 2003) (Unknown show)

15- From The Inside (27February03 @ Docks, Hamburg)

16- Easier To Run (11March03 @ Worcester Palladium, Massachusetts)