Lost in the echo lyrics video

GraDoN

Nice video! Love the "art" this era.

I do like the art in the lyric videos, but the art in the album booklet is somewhat disappointing. it seems completely different to what's in the lyric videos. it's personal taste yes, but I was expecting alot more of these cool distorted, flaking, bursting figures than a load of odd textures on CGI elephant head

But in music theory it's different saying C flat and B. Practically though, it's the same thing.

This was the thing bugging me about that line. It's clever in theory, but it's also pretty silly.

Now then, the 3D model for this one is fucking insane. I love it. If only the booklet hadn't been a waste of paper...

yeah... but it should be a reason for picking that line... he could have said C sharp and still rhymes xP

C-flat could also be interpreted as "see flat", whatever that might mean. I know the lyrics booklet says C-flat, but still.

I do like the art in the lyric videos, but the art in the album booklet is somewhat disappointing. it seems completely different to what's in the lyric videos. it's personal taste yes, but I was expecting alot more of these cool distorted, flaking, bursting figures than a load of odd textures on CGI elephant head

Yeah I agree with you on that, I expected far more from the booklet than it turned out to be!

yeah... but it should be a reason for picking that line... he could have said C sharp and still rhymes xP

Yeah C sharp would make much more sense since it was the tuning they used on guitars for Meteora/HT :P But it would be even cheesier, I think.

@SDR Well you could say its see flat but then again it's followed by it ain't my tone which makes us think it's about the note C flat. Oh whatever, it's rap lyrics, I guess it doesn't always have to make sense.

C-flat could also be interpreted as "see flat", whatever that might mean. I know the lyrics booklet says C-flat, but still.

Guys, he is clearly meaning this. "I can't see flat (C-flat) / that ain't my tone". It's just a play on words. He is saying that his musical landscape isn't flat. He can do the same thing over and over. That's what I get out of it.