Question (For LPU Members).

JustinLydard

So...

Since LP is finally coming back to Washington DC to make up for the February 2011 show, I have a question, regarding pre-ordering tickets and early entrance to the shows.

Would I have to buy TWO LPU passes/memberships for TWO people to get early entrance? Or could I just get one pass, and me and my little brother could both get the early entrance access?

And, another question, pretty similar. Would I need two memberships to pre-order two tickets? OR could I get two tickets with one membership?

Sorry for not knowing a whole lot of this information, but I figured I'd stop by here and find out. Please and thank you all.

So...

Since LP is finally coming back to Washington DC to make up for the February 2011 show, I have a question, regarding pre-ordering tickets and early entrance to the shows.

Would I have to buy TWO LPU passes/memberships for TWO people to get early entrance? Or could I just get one pass, and me and my little brother could both get the early entrance access?

And, another question, pretty similar. Would I need two memberships to pre-order two tickets? OR could I get two tickets with one membership?

Sorry for not knowing a whole lot of this information, but I figured I'd stop by here and find out. Please and thank you all.

Yes you need to buy two for early entrance

No you can preorder up to 4 tickets I believe.

I only recently joined the LPU myself.

Regarding the early access, there was an LPU chat recently and Adam stayed for a while longer to give us a chat of his own. He said they were looking in to the possibilty of making it so that you can bring one person with you to early entry.

I've never bought pre sale tickets through LPU before but I don't imagine they would just limit you to one ticket.

You can wait for a more concrete answer because, like I said, I only recently joined LPU and don't really know all the details.