Wikipedia has track lengths up (not confirmed by band, take info with a grain of salt)

Bliss

rack Lengths posted on Wikipedia. Obviously it's wikipedia and based of Mike's descriptions this sounds right, but it is wikipedia so take it with a grain of salt.

1. "Lost in the Echo" 4:11

2. "In My Remains" 3:45

3. "Burn It Down" 3:51

4. "Lies Greed Misery" 3:15

5. "I'll Be Gone" (feat. string arrangements by Owen Pallett) 4:56

6. "Castle of Glass" 5:02

7. "Victimized" 3:34

8. "Roads Untraveled" 4:05

9. "Skin to Bone" 3:54

10. "Until It Breaks" 2:59

11. "Tinfoil" 2:07

12. "Powerless" 4:45

that would make the album: 46:24

which is 1:32 less than ATS and about 3 minutes longer than MTM

CREDIT TO: A Wretched King on LPA (not sure is he has LPL acount) for the find!

Edited by Bliss

I'll say what I said in the other thread: I doubt it's legit because the source listed doesn't have track times. Somebody just made them up which begs the question--why would somebody make up fake track times? What do they gain by doing something like that?

Wikipedia, no citation, and this is worthy of news?

I wouldn't jump the horse just yet.

My fake senses are off the charts. Anyone can edit wikipedia. However, props for mentioning to take everything with grains of salt-- but this should be taken with an entire truckload of salt. I'd be shocked if they were real, judging from the source.

And as for what they'd gain from it: Lulz?

Edited by adaminator1

why would somebody make up fake track times? What do they gain by doing something like that?

how much lulz can you get out of creating false track times? You would have to be a MASSIVE loser.

welcome to the internet

I feel like this can't be true. That would mean the CD has been finished WRT mixing and mastering. I doubt it or the first single would have been released sooner than it has been.

Why should it not be completely mixed and mastered? Albums are usually completely done like 3 months before the release.

Yeah, probably fake, although like what i said in another thread, i wouldn't be surprised if we get something similar to this. Given the "short & punchy" songs mike keeps mentioning.

I want more than one 5 min track dammit! :lol:

I feel like this can't be true. That would mean the CD has been finished WRT mixing and mastering. I doubt it or the first single would have been released sooner than it has been.

Chester said on Loveline it was completely done

Wow so this is what it looks like without Interludes (really bad ATS joke)

Anyways i love how the songs are about 4-5mins long!

maybe Tinfoil would be instrumental since is the shorter and it's only 2 mins

I think this is fake... Mike said most of the songs are firecracker tracks that are 3 to 4 minutes long..

Most of those times are firecracker lengths (except like 2 of them) but its probably still fake but who knows