Guest Access

hahninator

I've now set it so that guests may read the entire forum. We'll see how this goes. I just thought I'd throw up a post alerting people to the change. I do realize some people like to lurk and that's fine.

Depending on whether or not this works out, I might adjust it so that you have to be registered to view downloads. I don't think I'll do that because we rarely host anything ourselves (outside of the concerts we release), and it won't affect our bandwidth.

Hopefully this encourages more guests/visitors who are not registered to actually register and become a part of the site. When I was browsing the Board Index that shows who is online, I realized there were quite a lot of guests and they were just reading the news. Now they are able to read the whole forum, so we'll see if it pleases anyone enough to register, heh. There are actually more guests than members that read the forum (there's usually more guests than members who are online), and that's definitely proven by the unique visitors per day we get.

I used to come here and just read the news!!!

But is great to be part of the site and have the opportunity to talk about the band with interesting people!!!

If there´s someone reading... REGISTER :P You will not regret!!!