Julien-K News

Joe_lp

Hi guys just a little reminder for Julien-K fans. Death To Analog will be released in the US and Canada first on Metropolis Records then the rest of the world... digital release 2.17.09.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j153/Red...somedaysoon.jpg

And stay tuned, a couple of remixes of "Someday Soon" by Motor and Fu coming January 6th.

Someday Soon is one of my favorite songs from Julien-K so I hope this is going to be kick ass

your thoughts?

Nice - thanks for posting some Julien-K news again ;) Just one thing: The band has never officially stated that they will release the album in the digital (download) way on February 17th. They have confirmed that the album is gonna be released on CD by Metropolis on March 10th for the US and Canada, but they haven't said anything about how the album will be released on February 17th. I think it is most likely that they will release it digitally at that date but we don't know 100 %. Just wanted to point this out since this wasn't official yet.

I'm still totally excited for the release and can't wait for it. I'm even expecting it to become the album of the year - along with the Dead By Sunrise debut release ;)

Edited by immortalsoul

Sorry, but this is LINKIN PARK live guide :ph34r:

http://www.lplive.net/julienk.php

Yes but we cover:

-Linkin Park

-Fort Minor

-Dead By Sunrise

-Chester's many guest appearances

-Julien-K

Julien-K because DBS/JK are pretty related. We will not cover any other bands (unless LP launches another solo project). I just made an exception to JK since DBS is just JK with Chester.

It really bothers you if we put up JK news? Quite a lot of LP fans are JK fans (including about half of the LPLive staff). LP news is slow and why not talk about their album release?

http://www.lplive.net/julienk.php

Yes but we cover:

-Linkin Park

-Fort Minor

-Dead By Sunrise

-Chester's many guest appearances

-Julien-K

Julien-K because DBS/JK are pretty related. We will not cover any other bands (unless LP launches another solo project). I just made an exception to JK since DBS is just JK with Chester.

It really bothers you if we put up JK news? Quite a lot of LP fans are JK fans (including about half of the LPLive staff). LP news is slow and why not talk about their album release?

Ok, sorry for that :unsure: ;)

Thanks for the heads up! I really liked the Kick The Bass EP, and these remixes have been pretty cool.

Is there a list of songs that have been released? I have the EP, This Machine, Waking Up, Death to Analog and Look at U.

Can anyone let me know if I'm missing anything else?

Thanks for the heads up! I really liked the Kick The Bass EP, and these remixes have been pretty cool.

Is there a list of songs that have been released? I have the EP, This Machine, Waking Up, Death to Analog and Look at U.

Can anyone let me know if I'm missing anything else?

A lot of live songs, remixes, and song samples/snippets ;)

Nice - thanks for posting some Julien-K news again ;) Just one thing: The band has never officially stated that they will release the album in the digital (download) way on February 17th. They have confirmed that the album is gonna be released on CD by Metropolis on March 10th for the US and Canada, but they haven't said anything about how the album will be released on February 17th. I think it is most likely that they will release it digitally at that date but we don't know 100 %. Just wanted to point this out since this wasn't official yet.

I'm still totally excited for the release and can't wait for it. I'm even expecting it to become the album of the year - along with the Dead By Sunrise debut release ;)

Hello Immortalsoul. I'm just a bit lost 'cause I went on their official website and on their myspace profile and I saw nothing about the release of their albums. :unsure: Can you tell me where you had all these informations? Thank you.

Hello Immortalsoul. I'm just a bit lost 'cause I went on their official website and on their myspace profile and I saw nothing about the release of their albums. :unsure: Can you tell me where you had all these informations? Thank you.

well there are some banners on their myspace and u can go to www.julienk.com/forum/ there you will find all their news.

So apparently there won't be a digital release of the album on February 17th... Those were only assumptions anyway, but the main banner of their MySpace has also changed now, and the album will not be released until March 10th (which will be a CD release). This kinda sucks because now the matching date with the death of analog TV got lost... But oh well, we Julien-K fans are fucking used to delays, so... whatever.

By the way: The limited edition of the CD will also feature the bonus remix CD Death To Digital where the remix made my Mike Shinoda can be heard.

A new article and free download of Dave Aude's Kick The Bass remix can be seen here.

Edited by immortalsoul

This announcement by Ryan Shuck should clear up a lot of the confusion regarding the release date of the album:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=462438622

And if you now want to join the official Street Team to help Julien-K out more, it is a great time to do so because there will be lots of stuff going in the next days and weeks :)

http://www.myspace.com/julienkstreet

And here the links to the preorder:

Normal Version

Limited Edition (including the remix CD)

Edited by immortalsoul