Anyone in Europe... I need your help

Geki

In European releases, Minutes To Midnight came with a bonus track that is exclusive to Europe. It's called ''Faint (Live Circuit City Bonus Track)''. I have tried to look everywhere online for this track, and I cannot purchase it no matter what, because I live in the USA. If someone could either purchase this track, or already has it and wants to share it, could hook me up, that would be really really cool of you. I don't have much to offer but I can try.

I never heard of this bonus track...and I'm from Europe ^^

Is it a iTunes bonus track or where is it included?

Yes, it's an iTunes bonus track for Minutes To Midnight. I first stumbled across it on the German iTunes store, and I later found it on Amazon, Spotify, and many other online sites. Google ''Faint (Circuit City Bonus Track) on google and you will see many links. I can't listen to the full track or purchase the full track because people that live in the USA are not allowed.

It's not the same as AOL Session. I swear. If someone could please somehow purchase this, it would be so greatly appreciated. If you listen to the 2:00 long clip from iTunes, you can see that it's not the AOL Sessions performance.