Join Chester and the Push Pink Movement on the crusade against breast cancer

Tomer

He can cancel shows but still find time for this.

Yeah I know, right? LOL. I think the band was just tired of touring and Chester didn't want to play the show. The shoulder thing is just an excuse. It's only ONE off show and I'm sure he would be able to play a show for a little more than a hour. They could have just flown to Florida, played the show, and went straight back home and Chester could get rest and his surgery.. Just sucks because this is the second canceled show for me in a row and I had hotel reservations and plane tickets and concert tickets and everything set up. It's easy for people who weren't going to the show to say that it's not a big deal or that Chester's shoulder is more important but I bet if those same people were in the situation I am in, they wouldn't be saying that. LP fanbase is funny sometimes.

Yeah I know, right? LOL. I think the band was just tired of touring and Chester didn't want to play the show. The shoulder thing is just an excuse. It's only ONE off show and I'm sure he would be able to play a show for a little more than a hour. They could have just flown to Florida, played the show, and went straight back home and Chester could get rest and his surgery.. Just sucks because this is the second canceled show for me in a row and I had hotel reservations and plane tickets and concert tickets and everything set up. It's easy for people who weren't going to the show to say that it's not a big deal or that Chester's shoulder is more important but I bet if those same people were in the situation I am in, they wouldn't be saying that. LP fanbase is funny sometimes.

Yeah cool just disobey doctors orders and fuck up your insurance contact no worries.

I dunno about you guys but Im pretty sure a video is nothing like jumping around a stage for a good hour and a half or so.