14.09.2011 - Nagoya, Japan

hahninator

Linkin Park's fourth show in Japan this year comes in Nagoya, Japan on the 14th, where they will be playing at the Nippon Gaishi Hall. The band has played this same venue once before - on the 2007 Asia Tour (show page here). This will be the sixth show in Asia on this tour with five left to go after it. Counting the two US shows in late August, this is the eighth show out of fourteen on the fall run this year.

At the last show in Yokohama, LP played the setlist we've seen before (but not on this tour until Yokohama) with 'Papercut' opening and 'Wisdom, Justice, & Love' being played mid-set. 'Blackout', a fan favorite, was played again for the first time since June in Germany (show page here).

We've now seen three different setlists on this tour ('Faint' opening and the two different ones with 'Papercut' opening). Will this be all that the band plays in Asia? I believe the highlight of the tour for everyone so far has been Mike singing 'No Roads Left' over 'Bleed It Out'. It looks like our guesses of 'Robot Boy' debuting on this tour, "A Thousand Suns" being played in full and songs like 'With You', 'Somewhere I Belong' and 'Points Of Authority' aren't going to pan out, but the band does look to be in great shape and the crowds are really bringing it on this tour.

Here's a great video of 'Faint' opening the show in Chiba, Japan recently:

What do you guys think they'll play in Nagoya? Will we get 'No Roads Left' in full at some point? Do you think it's a great addition to the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'? An interesting note is that Mike and Chester originally started singing 'Burning In The Skies' over 'Bleed It Out' in 2010 before they debuted the full song later that year in Australia. Could the same happen for 'No Roads Left'?

The show also falls on the one year anniversary of "A Thousand Suns"! Do you think the band will do anything special for it?

Anyone from LPLive going to Nagoya? M&G?

On the 16th, LP plays their last show in Japan on this tour when they play in Osaka, a city they're quite familiar with. On the 19th, they head to Taipei, TW and wrap up the tour with four shows in four different countries. For the full 2011 tour schedule, click here.

SETLIST:

01. The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up

05. What I've Done

06. Empty Spaces

07. When They Come For Me

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Burning In The Skies

12. Numb

13. The Radiance (Live Version)

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

------------------------------

20. Wisdom, Justice & Love

21. Iridescent

22. Blackout

23. New Divide

24. In The End

25. Bleed It Out (w/ 'A Place For My Head' and drum solo bridge)

I think Mike said once that he can't sing "No Roads Left" (in full) because of his asthma. I'm not sure though, cause I didn't hear/read this myself. I'm not that excited about SIB or POA, With You would be cool though, but I think the guys are really unpredictable and I guess the last decisions are often made pretty spontaneously.

I think Mike said once that he can't sing "No Roads Left" (in full) because of his asthma.

I don't think it's asthma, I just think the song is pretty effing difficult to sing in its original form.

But still, the fact that he incorporated it into the live show in any way, shape, or form should be more than enough for us. That's a huge surprise. NRL live was like getting a Charizard.

I don't think it's asthma, I just think the song is pretty effing difficult to sing in its original form.

But still, the fact that he incorporated it into the live show in any way, shape, or form should be more than enough for us. That's a huge surprise. NRL live was like getting a Charizard.

I highly doubt it was ever asthma, he said he needs to give his 100% to sing in this way.

SETLIST (Courtesy of numb_kid [lpassociation.com]):

01.The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up,

05. What I've Done,

06. Empty Spaces,

07. When They Come For Me,

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Burning In The Skies

12. Numb

13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

ENCORE:

[Mike talks in Japanese]

21. Iridescent

22. Blackout

23. New Divide

24. In The End

25. Bleed It Out (rob drum solo)

SETLIST (Courtesy of numb_kid [lpassociation.com]):

01.The Requiem

02. Papercut

03. Lying From You

04. Given Up,

05. What I've Done,

06. Empty Spaces,

07. When They Come For Me,

08. No More Sorrow

09. Jornada Del Muerto

10. Waiting For The End

11. Burning In The Skies

12. Numb

13. The Radiance

14. Breaking The Habit

15. Fallout

16. The Catalyst

17. Crawling

18. Faint

19. One Step Closer

ENCORE:

[Mike talks in Japanese]

21. Iridescent

22. Blackout

23. New Divide

24. In The End

25. Bleed It Out (rob drum solo)

apart from rob drum solo there's something else in the BIO bridge?