Most Energic,Powerful Performance

richardro

Even though he doesn't hold the full scream there.

Not sure what you're talking about there. It's definitely the full 17 second scream in Montreal. :huh:

Given Up - Montreal 2008

He holds the scream from 0:55-1:12.

Regardless, it's an epic performance, and having him perform such a rare but legendary feat in my home soil of Canada makes it my favourite Given Up.

Edited by Faint!ntoPieces

Not sure what you're talking about there. It's definitely the full 17 second scream in Montreal. Posted Image

Given Up - Montreal 2008

He holds the scream from 0:55-1:12.

Regardless, it's an epic performance, and having him perform such a rare but legendary feat in my home soil of Canada makes it my favourite Given Up.

Sorry, I wanted to write 'does' but didn't ^^

EDIT: Of course it was epic, but I said, the rest of the song has been performed better. The bridge is .. epic .. I guess one of Chester's most epic screams Posted Image

EDIT2: I just noticed, that I posted one of my favourite performances is Mountain View 2004, but I mean(t) Somerset 2004. THIS is the one of most epic shows they ever played.

Edited by Jats

It is not the 17 seconds scream, but I think it is one of the best Given Up screams ever

Rock am Ring 2007

One of the best Perfomance surly Rock am Ring 2004, with a fucking amazing crowd. Then 2007, rock am ring again...the faint performance was awsome.

A like a show in London, I think it was in 2003, Chesters Voice was there incredible at A place for my head.

I like Kroq with the Hand held High chor performance, that was really touched me. Summersonic 2006 is a great show.

I like the London and Hamburg Show 2011 and I like Toronto 2008 really much, some other PR Shows one of them had a great Little things give you away performance. Munich 2008 was a great show, with reading my eyes in the set...it's a shame that no DSP for that show and the other PR Shows in Europe 2008 exist.

It is really lol that I had download the milton keynes performance who exist a DSP, and then realeased LP the Live DVD/CD with only 18 Tracks and cut some songs out. The DSP has all song on it...only the DVD has all Tracks..but 3 Songs are a special Bonus, which making me laugh why cutting that out, that is not Special...why them don't letting them in the set...and put as Special some Tour reports like Live in Texas have in some points. That is what I don't know, what they thinking. So that's too much off topic.

I like the Düsseldorf Show too, what I was because Chester's Voice was really good and I have heard pushing me away ...in the Album Version !!

His voice is changing, I agree. But if you listen to LPTV europe part 2, chester is singing a part of from the inside, and his voice is so strong there. While i get the feeling his voice isnt that strong at the show itself

His voice is changing, I agree. But if you listen to LPTV europe part 2, chester is singing a part of from the inside, and his voice is so strong there. While i get the feeling his voice isnt that strong at the show itself

Can you tell me when he sings it (second/minute of the video) ?

In the performance..he have to move, screams and therefore he lost his engery in the performance. I think at the last concerts I was I noticed he had a quiet microphone too, therefore I think he beats with the instruments and the boxes on stage. But this feeling is subjective. Chester has a strong voice. I don't know why he is so quiet ..maybe it is like I said but definitly his voice change and sometimes his screams are not full engery like in the past, but Jats said why it is so.

Yeah man ! I made the same reflexion that you when he sings "Taaaaake".

Best performance for me ==> Milan 2001 and Kroq 2003

Edited by haimu