Some Assistance for a Remix...

Hi everybody. I didn't know where to put this, but I need a favor.

I'm doing remixes of Iridescent and Blackout and would like some LPL-ers to contribute to gang vocal sections in each. The part from Iridescent that I need is the chorus (I know LP already does gang vocals of the chorus, but I want a different take for my remix). The part from Blackout that I want is the part that goes:

"Come Down 'Oh

Come Down 'Oh

Come Down 'Oh

Come Down 'Oh

Come Down 'Oh"

from the very end of the song.

The best way to do this would be to listen to the song on headphones and record yourself singing so that they can be on-tempo. Don't worry so much if you can't sing in-key. I can just auto-tune things to make them fit. lol

I'll totally get on this later this week. I'll probably end up doing a couple different mixes/harmonies for each part too, if that'd be cool with you.

Gang vocals are pretty much my favorite thing ever, lol. I have some uncredited gang vocal appearances on albums by a couple old local bands from Ohio.

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking to see if anybody finished their parts. I'm done with the remix other than adding in the gang vocals.

I'll have to get mine done this weekend, I meant to do it this week but we have some company staying with us, which makes me really self-conscious about recording vocals. :lol: