New Linkin Park Album 2012

When you look at the gap between Meteora and Minutes To Midnight, you have to realize that Mike and Chester started working on seperate projects at that point. Fort Minor blew up big in 2005-2006 so he had touring with them, interviews, music videos, etc.

When you look at the gap between Meteora and Minutes To Midnight, you have to realize that Mike and Chester started working on seperate projects at that point. Fort Minor blew up big in 2005-2006 so he had touring with them, interviews, music videos, etc.

Now the situation is different.

I think Chester said in one interview(Kerrang I Think) on question What is he most looking forward to in 2011, that he is most loooking forward to release new album... So I trust the guy, that they will release it in November/December 2011 :rolleyes: I´m very optimistic person, so I trust him

I think releasing an album at the end of this year is pushing it. Maybe some demos/unfinished tracks from A Thousand Suns or a new song will make LPU11, but I doubt we will get a new album by the end of this year. A Thousand Suns would only be a year old before they had to start promoting a new album.

Summer 2012 at the latest. I am sure of it.

Edited by NickDuffy

I think Chester said in one interview(Kerrang I Think) on question What is he most looking forward to in 2011, that he is most loooking forward to release new album... So I trust the guy, that they will release it in November/December 2011 :rolleyes: I´m very optimistic person, so I trust him

He said he was excited to work on a new album. not release the new album.

• 2 weeks later...