KROQ AAC Night 2

hahninator

Wow just watched the full Rise Against concert, amazing, I've only got Appeal to Reason but I'm going to get the rest of their stuff now

They were 100x better than The Offspring, and The Offspring were pretty good!

Hero of War and Prayer to the Refugee were just awesome

Wow just watched the full Rise Against concert, amazing, I've only got Appeal to Reason but I'm going to get the rest of their stuff now

They were 100x better than The Offspring, and The Offspring were pretty good!

Hero of War and Prayer to the Refugee were just awesome

Appeal to reason is cool. its a lot more rock. Their first album unraveling is very very punk. Revolutions per minute follows that. Siren Songs of the counter culture evolved more to rock like. Sufferer and the witness got more rock like as well.

They have a lot of good stuff, but no full live dvd...

I will say this video doesnt do their show justice, just as road to revolution doesnt do LP shows justice. You have to see them when you can, their mosh pits can be crazy and big so keep that in mind too.

Edited by ryan461

Appeal to reason is cool. its a lot more rock. Their first album unraveling is very very punk. Revolutions per minute follows that. Siren Songs of the counter culture evolved more to rock like. Sufferer and the witness got more rock like as well.

They have a lot of good stuff, but no full live dvd...

I will say this video doesnt do their show justice, just as road to revolution doesnt do LP shows justice. You have to see them when you can, their mosh pits can be crazy and big so keep that in mind too.

I was at Milton Keynes where Road to rev was filmed it was amazing but yeah the DVD isn't as good as being there obviously

Sorry about the double post my comp messed up

if someone could upload the vids of TDG's and Paramores sets that would be great

Edited by SouthernGirlAM
Merged double posts