Any Updates?

anjum

What happened to the new JK record? Weren't there indications that it might release even before the new LP album? It's been more than half an year since the ATS came out & I haven't heard a thing about JK since eternity! Anyone has a clue whatever happened to them. Last I heard Brandon left JK. Isn't church posting anything new about them? My only source of JK news is LPL, so I am quite clueless........

Church was arrested for something, as far as I remember from reading his tweets.... I guess... lol

Ryan is posting some stuff on twitter from time to time, mostly complaining about writing music, lol

Ryan said the new album is complete but they are still writing songs to see what else they could come up with, or something like that. Who knows when the new record is coming out, probably a while from now. Your best bet for keeping up to date with JK is to follow Ryan and Amir on twitter. Elias and Fu never tweet and Church got arrested for something, so he doesn't post anymore. And then Chester told Church he was wrong on Twitter, I think it pissed off Church.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FUCK YEAH! straight from J-K's facebook

"A lot of people have been asking about this for a while...

Yes, I've already discussed with the guys and we decided the "Everyone Knows" DEMO will be an EXCLUSIVE giveaway through SDS :)

Spread the word...

Not sure when it will happen but maybe when we double our membership?

That will be a fun bonus!

So get to work guys!"

FINALLY!

• 2 weeks later...

The album We're Here With You (btw: a reference to the legendary Pink Floyd album with the title Wish You Were Here!) will be out in September, with a single release coming up in July/August.

Source: German Sonic Seducer Magazine - 06/2011

Edited by immortalsoul