LP - 04.07.2011 - London, ENG, Roundhouse

SpikeMinoda

ATS in full I'm practically convinced and I've been wondering for a while if they would because it's the perfect show to do such a thing:

Historic venue

Most people haven't paid for tickets

They said at the start of the touring cycle they'd like to play the album in full

3 favourite songs could also be cool - assuming those comprise songs outside of singles though if they're gonna announce it like a surprise I'd guess they must be?

Third option is Adele collab/playing the song in the set

In case people are wondering, I've been emailing about to get some answers.

Tickets: Pick those up from Box Office, take the card you made the transaction with and some ID in case. You can if you want, ring the TicketMaster Customer Service and ask for the booking code (like I did) to be double sure (it's like 00000/00UK or something)

Times: We've got emails from Apple and LPUHQ, both saying 18.15 approx arrival time. In terms of the M&G, I quote "will likely happen around 8 PM so if the opening band is playing at that time, then yes, you may miss the opening band". This was hinted in the info email and why I emailed LPUHQ, so it seems we may not get the pre-entry to the venue / front row that many ^ were hoping for :(

See you all tomorrow, I'll the Ginger headed guy wearing an LPU 2.0 shirt ;)

Edited by TheGinge

Hi guys,

First post here on LPLive. I'll be attending the show tomorrow (or today, as it is now!). Only my second Linkin Park show after Manchester last November. I also have my first M&G, so I'm really looking forward to that. I'm coming to the show from Aberdeen.

Would anyone mind telling me if there's any kind of camera policy or camera "etiquette" if you like, during the M&G? Obviously I'd like to take my (small, handheld) camera into the M&G session if possible, but I don't wish to appear rude or out-of-line if the venue has some kind of no-camera policy or if the band doesn't appreciate people taking photos/filming during the M&G.

Looking forward to tomorrow! Maybe see some of you there.

Welcome to LPLive! Have fun at the show. A small handheld camera is fine at almost every show you go to. I've never been to London but I'm sure it will be ok at this show.

The M&G rules will be explained to you by LP staff before you get in the area the M&G will be held. It changes each show, like sometimes the band allows video and sometimes not. Generally they don't. They let you take pics and all...don't worry, everyone will have a camera and Hugo or Maurice or whoever gets the M&G people will explain the rules super nicely to everyone! :)

Have an amazing time!

Hi Hahninator!

Thanks a lot for the welcome dude. I'll take along my camera and I'll see what happens when I get to the Meet and Greet, hopefully I'll get some pictures.

Post-show thoughts to follow! :)

• 4 weeks later...