LP - 25.06.2011 - München, BY, Messegelände München Riem

SpikeMinoda

I already have my tickets a week at home. Amazing feeling. .)

- for the fans away from Munich: next to the venue of the show (Messegelände München Riem) is the metro station (Messestadt-West) and hotel Novotel Muenchen Messe. Prices are pretty good, but internet is charged. BUT all this is in fact at one point - it's good news for fans from afar, like me.

- perhaps the first point of interest: LinkinPark.com originally as a venue for the show stated Reitstadion Riem (which in 2008 held the first Projekt Revolution in Europe), but tickets sold by Eventim.de are intended to Messegelände München Riem. The LinkinPark.com figure was corrected after to alert the forum to the show on LinkinPark.com. Now there are but the misprint - "Messegelaende Riem Stadium".

- and personal speculation: I'm a bit shocked that this show tickets are only on stand (as well as in Leipzig), scares me the idea that all fans will stand on the same plane. In this case it is appropriate to fight for the front row. I like a tribune. At the top are fully savor the sound, visual shows and especially the monumentality of event.

It's Linkin Park LOL, who cares about the support acts? Volunteer for MFR or something to pass the time :P

This decision is understandable, if anyone has a long way off, or does not have much money, etc. But your post amused me a lot - volunteer for MFR. :D

It's Linkin Park LOL, who cares about the support acts? Volunteer for MFR or something to pass the time :P

I'm not excited to see LP atm. I've seen too many shows of them and they probably play the same songs again...kinda boring.

So I hope they'll present some cool support acts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...