A Thousand Suns+ - Thoughts

Joseph

btw did madrid show had wisdom justice and love?, since is not listed on the tracks i'm not sure if it's there

It did but they dropped it. They dropped it because A- the whole legal issue with Martin Luther King party and/or B- To make room on the DVD (Kinda like RTR but highly doubt it)

Edited by Pez

I thought the MLK issue was with U.S. releases only? Isn't ATS+ supposedly just an international release? I don't miss it either way.

The show sounds amazing. "The Messenger" blew me away!

The copyright issue started like Mid way though the tour. Hence why every release from that date on has not included WJL

It did but they dropped it. They dropped it because A- the whole legal issue with Martin Luther King party and/or B- To make room on the DVD (Kinda like RTR but highly doubt it)

both reasons makes sense. :S i was amazed when i found out that the it was a DVD-5 (4.7g) instead of a DVD-9 (8.5 gb) it makes me wonder why they didn't released it with a better resolution. and yeah... it could be the legal issue. but since this is a marketed product it wouldn't be much problem to pay the copyrights for the dvd.

btw I got it. just to make the statement, it's being selling in Chile at least (also is being produced here by warner music Chile). i'm not aware about the situation of the rest of south america.

Just listened to this and its AWESOME, the only bad part about it is the setlist in my opinion. Would have been even more awesome if it was a full show. Chester sounds absolutely amazing here. Better than in MSG.