When they come for me Synth?

Robrobbsen

Does anyone know what mike plays after the "When they come for me/I´ll be gone" part Sound something like strings does anyone know the notes?

No idea. But if you listen to Newcastle 4/12/10 DSP brad actually doesnt play his part. So basically mike is the only instrument playing.

Its pretty much a wacky synth which kinda sounds like a guitar solo guitar type of thing which he filters in and out.

mhh i don´t find the performance on youtube but i found this video to show you what i mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2JBZch-lt8...feature=related

@0:53 you hear a intrumental snippet of the ending part of WTCFM there are strings that from what i´ve heard and seen from the soundcheck are played by mike on most live performances

thats what i´m trying to figure out but with no succes

Btw does anyone know where to get this "Ouh" sound mike plays on the pads after the guitar like sounds in the chorus?

Btw does anyone know where to get this "Ouh" sound mike plays on the pads after the guitar like sounds in the chorus?

I don't really know what sound you're talking about exactly but in this vid there's a sample from WTCFM... maybe that's the one you're talking about and you can rip it. (0:44)

Edited by JanekZech

i already got that one and the guiart like ones in the beginning and the chorus i also got the strings during the 2nd verse but i need

@ 0.35

thats the one also played during the verses near the chorus

but i didn´t get it trough videos or inverting the song tough