Lp Collection for Sale

Ash_Qwerty

What's up LpLive?

A while ago, Mark mentioned in one of his posts that LpLive would be doing a raffle ticket for a chance to win an LP collection. It was my collection. However, due to how complicated it might be to organise and as Mark is incapable of replying to e-mails, messages etc it isn't going to happen.

However, I still have my LP collection and still think it's time to pass it on.

I'd still rather not stick it on e-bay and don't want to sell off items individually. It's all the collection or nothing. So if anyone on here fancies buying it (in British pounds), drop me a message, e-mail or reply in this post.

I'm asking for £400 for it. I know this may seem like a lot, and especially in the current economic situation etc, but I have spent around seven years collecting, and spent way over that much on it, and so would like to see a good return. Not to mention it includes two pairs of Mike's DC shoes, which weren't cheap.

Sending it collection will obviously be a bit of an issue due to its size, weight etc, but I will sort that out with the person who buys it, if it happens.

So if anyone is interested, or has any questions, or if I've missed out anything, just let me know either on here or send my an e-mail; ash_qwerty@hotmail.co.uk.

So without further ado, here's the collection. It's 79 items in total.

44. Road To Revolution. CD/DVD. Cardboard Edition

51. Lp Ultra Rare Trax Vol.1. Signed by All Members (27/1/2008) (Unofficial)

56. Underground Five

74. LPU Four t-shirt (medium)

75. LPU Five t-shirt (medium)

77. LPU Seven t-shirt (medium)

78. MS DC Clientele Remix Shoes. Black/Clear (in MS Pride Shoebox) (Size: UK11. US12. E45.5. Near Perfect Condition)

Edited by Ash_Qwerty

Selling it as a bulk doesn't seem like a good idea. You'd probably get a lot more sales by selling them separately.

Such as I only want the following from the list.

I don't want to pay 400 euro for a lot of stuff I don't want.

34. Hybrid Theory Special Ed. 2CD. w/ Sleeve. Signed by All Members (3/5/2007)

52. Undeground One. Hybrid Theory EP. Signed by All Members (3/5/2007)

Edited by Hawk

Selling it as a bulk doesn't seem like a good idea. You'd probably get a lot more sales by selling them separately.

Such as I only want the following from the list.

I don't want to pay 400 euro for a lot of stuff I don't want.

Fair enough, and I may well do that. I just don't wanna sell loads of stuff that people want, and then be left with the stuff that people don't. I want the whole collection to go. An it's in British pounds, not euros.

For all those people wondering, approximate price in US Dollars is $637.75, which is also 469.45 Euro

Thanks SergSlim. I suppose I shoulda done that myself.

It seems a lot more expensive when it's put into US dollars but there's nothing I can do about that.

If people just keep mentioning the things they want to buy, rather than the whole colelction, I suppose that would be the best way to sell it. So after a few days, once everyone has had a chance to view the post, if no-one wants to buy it as a whole, then I'll talk about letting it go seperately. Until then though, I'm not gonna give anyone a price on individual items. Sorry.

An LpxDC, it's not the MS Prides for sale. Am actually keeping my MS Prides, but putting the MS Clientele shoes in the MS Pride box, along with the artbook.

, once everyone has had a chance to view the post, if no-one wants to buy it as a whole, then I'll talk about letting it go seperately. Until then though, I'm not gonna give anyone a price on individual items. Sorry.

An LpxDC, it's not the MS Prides for sale. Am actually keeping my MS Prides, but putting the MS Clientele shoes in the MS Pride box, along with the artbook.

Ohhh! Even better ! I want those! Please email me if you're interested LPxDC@lplive.net ! Or when you decide to sell them :)

WOuld be better to have photos of the shoes, and the whole collection itself. Not that I'm interested in buying it for that price, but would like to see how it looks all together, and others probably would like to see it.

WOuld be better to have photos of the shoes, and the whole collection itself. Not that I'm interested in buying it for that price, but would like to see how it looks all together, and others probably would like to see it.

Yeah, can you take a few photos of everything and some seperate. I think Everyone would like to see the conditions of everything too.

And if no one else wants these. Im interested in 36-40. 60. 53-57. if they are cheap. and if no one else wants they a whole lot.

Edited by Ginger

To the Mods, please delete this post as I've done another one below.

Thanks

Here's the pictures of the collection. They were too big to put on here so i put them on megaupload.

Apologies for the camera flash present on some of them and if anyone wants any more, of specific items or whatever, just let me know.

Enjoy

Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CCMAZQ2J

Edited by SergSlim

• 1 month later...

Letting the collection go as a whole doesn't look as though it's going to happen, so am ready to let individual items go.

So if anyone is interested in buying one or more items, let me know.

Once someone has bought something, I will post on here what they have bought so that people know it's for sale anymore more.

Let me know and I will get back to you with prices...

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the prices for individual items in British pounds.

All CD Singles are £4 with the exception of:

1. One Step Closer. 3track. Signed by Mike Shinoda (Unknown Date)- £5

4. Papercut. 3track. Signed by Mike Shinoda (Unknown Date)- £5

7. In The End: Live & Rare EP. 7track w/ Japanese Lyrics Insert- £5

All albums including live & underground albums are £5 with the exception of:

34. Hybrid Theory Special Ed. 2CD. w/ Sleeve. Signed by All Members (3/5/2007)- £10

51. Lp Ultra Rare Trax Vol.1. Signed by All Members (27/1/2008) (Unofficial)- £15

52. Undeground One. Hybrid Theory EP. Signed by All Members (3/5/2007)- £10

60. Minutes To Midnight Special Edition. CD/DVD. Book Edition. 12track- £10

All DVDs and vinyls £5 with the exception of:

62. One Step Closer. 10". Cardboard Sleeve w/ Poster & Sticker- £10

then...

72. All Physical LPU Newsletters and LPU 4&5 Welcome Letters- £5

73. Five LP Tickets (used, obviously). 1/6/07. 22/1/08. 27/1/08. 22/6/08. 1/8/09- £5

74. LPU Four t-shirt (medium)- £5

75. LPU Five t-shirt (medium)- £5

76. LPU Six t-shirt (medium)- £5

77. LPU Seven t-shirt (medium)- £5

78. MS DC Clientele Remix Shoes. Black/Clear (Size: UK11. US12. E45.5. Near Perfect Condition)- £50

79. MS DC Clientele Remix Shoes. Choc/White (Size: UK11. US12. E45.5. Very Good Condition)- £50

I have one Mike Shinoda shoebox (from the MS Pride series, not the above Clientele series) along with the MS artbook. If you want a pair of shoes in this box, it'll be £60. If not, then it'll just be a normal shoebox.

Now that the prices are up, let me know if you want anything and I will try to sort shipping prices.

PS. to the people that have already asked about prices/talked me about buying things, can you get back to me as soon as so we can sort it out.

Thanks people.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone want a free CD, DVD etc from my collection?

Although I am selling my collection, I have copied all my CDs to my computer and am still collecting Lp music- I am just not keeping the actual CDs anymore!

For the CDs I still need, I intend to get them, copy them to my computer and then pass them on!

That's where you come in. My collection isn't selling as well as I hoped so I have come up with a way to get rid of it that benefits everyone involved. Bascially, people send me the CDs I need, I copy it to my computer and then send it back to them, along with a CD from my collection, for them to keep!

I know some people will say 'why not downlaod them' or 'i'll send you the files over the internet but am not sending you the CDs' or 'that sounds well dodgy' but hear me out first. I still want the ultimate Lp collection. I am copying to my computer every different edition of all their CDs, all in apple lossless format and all CD rips. I am only downloading what I have to.

Now, I have already done this with someone on here who bought some stuff from me. His username is: Ginger. After buying some stuff from me, he then sent me A Thousand Suns CD/DVD. I copied it to my compy and sent him him the Japanese Hybrid Theory Special Edition. He paid the postage to me. I paid the postage to him. He actually let me keep the ATS as it was only the discs and book, and he already had a copy, but he still got the Japanese HT. He's very kindly offered to speak to anyone who might have any doubts and to let them know I am genuine!

So if anyone is intertested. Here's the CDs I need:

All pre Linkin Park demo CDs inc the Original Hybrid Theory EP

Hybrid Theory Japanese 14 track

Leave Out All The Rest Japanese 5 track

New Divide 3 track

Underground 8, 9 and 10

All Minutes to Midnight except: standard, cd/dvd, european tour, asian tour, aol bonus tracks

All Dead by Sunrise albums and singles

All A Thousand Suns singles and albums except: standard, cd/dvd

We Major by Fort Minor

If people send me a single, they get a single in return, album for an album etc. However, this is not set in stone. I am open to offers for different things. The first post in this thread has everything from my collection that I have left- all of it is ready to trade including the shoes, dvds, t-shirts etc. Obviously if someone is willing to send the original Ep, they deserve something more than an album in return!

So to conclude: we work out a trade, you send stuff to me, i copy it and send it back to you, along with my stuff, all for you to keep. You pay the postage to me and I pay the postage to you (in most cases anyway, not all).

If anyone has any questions or is interested, let me know!

Yeah Guys, i think most of you would know me by now. He is very genuine about everything. Its well worth your time and money. It would also be even better from anyone in the UK who did this, the shipping would be very low.. and you'd get a free CD for a few pounds.

I had doubts when he first asked me about this, but i decided to go ahead with it since i didnt want my ATS CD/DVD and it costed me about $5 to send it, he payed for the shipping back and he gave me an option of something from his collection. He sent me a Hybrid Theory Japanese version in perfect condition. Well worth the $5 shipping :D

I would recommend Ash_Qwerty to everyone. And just to remind you, he's still selling his stuff too.. i bought a lot of stuff from him. Really cheap! I think the remaining stuff is in the first post.

Where is the AOL Sessions CD in the pics??? And what tracks are on the CD?

Go to the picture called 'Albums' and it's the MTM at the very bottom. It has the standard front cover but in a jewel case. The book is a lot shorter than the standard one too, with no lyrics, just a band picture. The tracklist is the standard 12 tracks, then:

What I've Done (Live)

No More Sorrow (Live)

Given Up (Live)

In The End (Live)

Faint (Live) (spelled as Faith)

Breaking The Habit (Live)

It's quite a rare CD I think, as I've never seen it for sale anywhere else. Any other questions, let me know!

Edited by Ash_Qwerty

• 3 weeks later...

Hey people: first of all I wanted to say thanks to everyone who bought something or sent some of their stuff to put on my comp etc! I've still got some stuff to send and I'll get to that asap. Thanks very much

Secondly, I'm gonna let the rest of the collection go in one last bulk, but for a much cheaper price than if bought individually, if anyone is interested!

Here's what I have left:

Crawling. 2track

Crawling DVD Single. No' 19690

In The End DVD Single. No' 03222

Somewhere I Belong. 3track

Faint. 2track. Blue Cover

Numb. Maxi. 3track. White Cover

From The Inside. 3track

What I've Done. 2track

What I've Done. 3track

Bleed It Out. 2track

Bleed It Out. 3track

Shadow Of The Day. 2track

Given Up. 1track. UK w/o music video

Leave Out All The Rest. 3track. Jewell Case

Enjoy The Silence. 2track

Meteora Tour Edition. CD/VDVD. Jewell Case w/ Sleeve

MTM w/ AOL Session Bonus Tracks w/ Spelling Mistake. Jewell Case. 18track

Road To Revolution. CD/DVD. Cardboard Edition

Songs From The Underground. 8track

The Rising Tied Special Edition. CD/DVD. Red Jewell Case w/ Sleeve. 21track

Believe Me. 2track

Lp Ultra Rare Trax Vol.1. Signed by All Members (27/1/2008) (Unofficial)

Underground Five

Frat Party At The Pankake Festival DVD. Region 2,3,4,5,6

Breaking The Habit DVD Single. DVD/Manga Book

LPU Four t-shirt (medium)

LPU Five t-shirt (medium)

LPU Seven t-shirt (medium)

MS DC Clientele Remix Shoes. Black/Clear (in MS Pride Shoebox) (Size: UK11. US12. E45.5. Near Perfect Condition)

All together, this comes to £204 but I am only asking £100 for it, which is less than half price and a very good deal, escpecially as it includes the MS shoes. I would send it in 3 packages. A box for the CDs, a box for the shoes and a box/package for the t-shirts and dvds.

Now, if anyone did buy it, the shipping prices would be more expensive than your everyage purchase, so I would keep hold of everything until people were ready to pay (for the shipping that is. moneypaying for the collection would have to be before that), it wouldn't have to be all at once- unless of course they wanted to pay straight away.

So if anyone is interested, has any questions etc, just let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

Only 7 items left? Good to see you've almost sold it all.

Right people, if anyone is interested in the DC shoes, let me know.

Everything else I have left, can go for free. Yes, free. Aren't I a nice guy?

All's you have to pay is the postage. Whatever people don't want in say, four days, is going to a charity shop, so let me know what you want soon as, and what country your from so I can get you a postage quote. I'd be happy to send everything to the one person- doesn't bother me- but I would ask that you think of others, and leave some stuff for them, by only asking for one item.

So let me know what you want- first come first serve- and I'll comment on here when stuff has gone.

Here's what's on offer-

Road To Revolution. CD/DVD. Cardboard Edition

Lp Ultra Rare Trax Vol.1. Signed by All Members (27/1/2008) (Unofficial)

Underground Five

LPU Four t-shirt (medium)

LPU Five t-shirt (medium)

LPU Seven t-shirt (medium)

EDIT- ALL ITEMS HAVE NOW GONE. MY APOLOGIES

Edited by Ash_Qwerty