i met an official WMG agent today

LPUemo360

You guys do know that just because someone works for WMG doesn't mean they're privy to all kinds of insider information, right? This is in no way confirmation that Iridescent and Wretches and Kings are the next 2 singles. This guy honestly said nothing that nobody else couldn't have concluded on their own through some simple logic.

-Iridescent and Wretches and Kings as the next 2 singles: Iridescent was listed on the sticker on the ATS cover, and W&K was the second full song the band released from the album before it came out.

-WTCFM not likely as a single "but you never know": Since Iridescent and W&K are already more likely to be singles because of the previous question, that means there will probably only be one more single from the album, if they even do another one, and the band hasn't been giving any kind of additional promotion to any of the other songs on the album, so WTCFM isn't any more or less likely of a single than Burning in the Skies or The Messenger or any other full-length track on the album.

-Wanting to play as much new material as possible on the US tour: ...It's not called the "A Thousand Suns World Tour" because they're going to come out and play a set chock-full of rarities. Derp.

-DBS not doing anything new until at least 2012: You don't even have to factor in Julien-K to reach this conclusion. We all know LP's going to be touring for ATS at least until the end of 2011.

-Nothing on Orgy: Orgy hasn't been signed with Warner for years...they severed ties with Warner/Reprise in like 2003. Punk Statik Paranoia was released on an independent label called D1 Records.

-"Not 100% sure" on EP/new album/live DVD etc. type plans: You'd get this same non-answer from anybody you ask, including the band themselves.

-No 20 Eyes: LMAO. Read what this guy said again: "If it's not officially released or leaked somewhere, nobody will ever hear it!" ...An official release or a leak are the only two methods by which music is EVER heard. Once again, derp.

-No new DBS stuff until they decide to record: Derp for the third time. Why would they release a live CD/DVD for a band that doesn't have any kind of promotion going on right now and is effectively on hiatus at least until LP is done with their A Thousand Suns promotion?

-No clue about LPUX: Not even the LPU has a clue what's going on with LPUX from what I can tell, so I'm not surprised he doesn't know anything either.

Warner should hire me to do PR work for them, I can give non-committal answers too.

THANK YOU! i mean yea i met him & i asked him all the main ?'s plus other things, but nothing is never 100% sure, this is only 1 person out of a whole compeny! So we got alot from this but nothing Confirmed.

Soon!