Limited Edition RTR / MTM Set

LPxDC

No, the brown thing (it's actually grey, the background makes it look brown) with the "Linkin Park" logo on it is the Superfan book, that's what it looks like when you take it out of the black slipcase.

Ah ok, I never brought the super fan eiditon, just wasn't worth the money to be honest.

I'm just disgusted.

Plus Mike published some pics a couple of times ago from the book, like this one

http://cdn.sparkart.net/mikeshinoda/content/photos/4858.jpg

or this one

http://cdn.sparkart.net/mikeshinoda/content/photos/63196.jpg

And when i saw that on his blog, i was pretty angry. That's supposed to be "exclusive". But now it isn't anymore because everybody has seen them.

Anyway, if there is that book yet in stock, it's because it was too expensive, especially for NON-US residents.

WOW!! I never got the super fans package!! too expensive for me..........

I always thought art book means some "art" they did............like meteora

Now I finally found out those are photos of the band member. lol

It' quite unfair to those people who bought last year.............they spent lots of money.

It's getting way cheaper but I still won't buy it since I already have MTM CD/DVD and RTR.

I can't afford other 60 bucks to an art book...............lol

WOW!! I never got the super fans package!! too expensive for me..........

I always thought art book means some "art" they did............like meteora

Now I finally found out those are photos of the band member. lol

It' quite unfair to those people who bought last year.............they spent lots of money.

It's getting way cheaper but I still won't buy it since I already have MTM CD/DVD and RTR.

I can't afford other 60 bucks to an art book...............lol

There aren't only band members pictures, there are some art stuff too. Included several pieces by Alex Pardee and other artists.