The Rising Tied - 5 years

karla

For me, November 22nd is tomorrow, but I too would like to wish TRT a happy anniversary. Holy crap, time flew by. I remember when the album first dropped. It was so dope back when it first came out, and still is today. Alot of the music influenced and inspired me. I am proud to be a fan of Fort Minor. If Mike and crew released another album I would go nuts, but for now, I doubt The Rising Tied will ever bore me.

Posted Image

Edited by Mystery

i don't think i have ever wished an album happy birthday before and i don't plan to now. i think its stupid

Do you live under a rock. Even LP wished their album(s) a happy birthday.

Happy birthday TRT, one of my fav albums to date, hope to see a follow up sometime soon, even if the chances are unlikely.

Do you live under a rock. Even LP wished their album(s) a happy birthday.

Happy birthday TRT, one of my fav albums to date, hope to see a follow up sometime soon, even if the chances are unlikely.

its ok for an artist to wish their own album a happy birthday, i wont deny that. i just personally wouldn't wish an album a happy birthday

its ok for an artist to wish their own album a happy birthday, i wont deny that. i just personally wouldn't wish an album a happy birthday

I don't think it is stupid to say Happy Birthday to an album that for the past five years has given me so much. This album has brought me countless experiences in my life. It launched my low-key music career in remixing, the songs themselves have made me think about life twice, and appreciate that there are still artists out there that care about what people go through, and not "i got my swagga up to max, i be mackin all the bitchez". If anything, saying Happy Birthday is the least we can do for this record.

I brought the original CD, special edition CD/DVD, bought it on iTunes, have the whole album on both of my iPods, and the documentary video from the DVD on my iPod touch.

This album means tons to me. It hasn't aged within the five years i've been listening to it. I can listen to "Feel Like Home" and "Cigarettes" and still be satisfied. Call me stupid, but I would kiss this album.

Edited by Mystery

• 1 month later...

I dont even have the album, yet its my favourite album of all time. *cries* ..and shut up. i didn't download it illegally *cough cough*

And.. its stupid not to have an anniversary for an album. Thats just stupid, why wouldnt you?

Call me stupid, but I would kiss this album.

I love you.