LP - 23.01.2011 - Atlanta, GA, Philips Arena

SpikeMinoda

Girlfriend lives in Midtown by Piedmont Park, I'm all over this show. Seeing Dave Matthews Band at Philips tomorrow. Atlanta is where it's at!

Coming with her to the show, so seats for me. We should do a meetup pre and post show. Maybe get Vortex or something afterward.

I'm assuming i have pit tickets. It doesn't say on my recipt, so im guessing, since i got the LPU pre-sale, i'll be in the pit.

I think the LPU presale was GA only. They had 2 links for other shows, one "Reserved" and one "General Admission". Atlanta only had the "General Admission" link.

EDIT: I dunno if anyone saw this, but it would make a cool tour poster.

Posted Image

Also, WHO WANTS THE U.S. LPU SUMMIT TO BE HERE!?!?!?!

Edited by LPFreak64

• 1 month later...

I'm stoked. Im going down saturday to hang w/ my folks, then rocking out sunday! Only part that sucks is that I then have to travel 2 hours back to my school, and I have class at 10 the next day. Plus, it's in downtown Atlanta, so traffic getting out will suck. So i probably wont make it back till about 4 in the morning, so the show better be worth it :P btw, does anyone know what time LP will start playing?

I'm stoked. Im going down saturday to hang w/ my folks, then rocking out sunday! Only part that sucks is that I then have to travel 2 hours back to my school, and I have class at 10 the next day. Plus, it's in downtown Atlanta, so traffic getting out will suck. So i probably wont make it back till about 4 in the morning, so the show better be worth it :P btw, does anyone know what time LP will start playing?

9:20pm for LP.

I have a 3 hour drive to Statesboro...consider yourself lucky :P I'd hang Saturday but I'll be in Tampa!

9:20pm for LP.

I have a 3 hour drive to Statesboro...consider yourself lucky :P I'd hang Saturday but I'll be in Tampa!

wow. yikes. lol. of course you'd be in FL. :P 9:20 is good. I'll hopefully be back home before it's too late. haha. Good luck on your drive! lol

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else received their ticket from the LPU presale? It said that the tickets would be mailed out on Dec. 15th but I have not seen them yet. It would not surprise me if Topspin fucked this all up.

Update: Topspin said that they made my ticket Will Call and I will be able to pick them up at the Venue's Box Office. They said if I still received my ticket in the mail, that I wouldn't be able to use it, just the one at Will Call.

Edited by LPFreak64